• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Erm... I think my computer broke?

Kazuki Mirai

I don't know much about computers, all I know is that my brother made my computer for me.

I'm on my dad's computer right now which uses a really old monitor and motherboard, my computer has screwed up. It crashed two times, after the second time, my computer can't log in normally. During the second crash, my mouse stops working. I see a brief blue screen. I hope it doesn't mean that I have to reformat my computer because I haven't save most of my stuff yet into the second drive. >.<

Do you think the lack of space (around 2 GB) on the first drive was the problem or was it a power failure?

Last edited: