1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Erron Black's Rare Ball Market

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Erron Black, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

I'll take the Rockruff and Relicanth, but I've already got a Lure Ball Magikarp. (Your order is definitely going to take a while, I hope you don't mind!)

2. BatmanAndRobin

BatmanAndRobin New Member

No problem! Instead of the magikarp would you want a moon ball timid snorunt (-atk) instead?

3. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

Sure! I'll let you know when your Pokemon are ready!

4. poochiena

poochiena tiny dog

Hii, again! Are those ok? competitive IV spread isn't necessary ♥ Thanks!! ♥

Requested Pokemon: Houndour
    Poke Ball: Moon Ball
    Nature(Optional): Timid
    Offer: Tropius in Safari Ball

Requested Pokemon: Snivy
    Poke Ball: Love Ball
    Ability: Contrary
    Nature(Optional): Timid
    Offer: Timid Pichu in Safari Ball, with Fake Out

Requested Pokemon: Cubone
    Poke Ball: Moon Ball
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature(Optional): Adamant
    Offer: Ponyta in Dream Ball, with Hypnosis

5. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

cancel request since nidoran are two separate species which can't produce ha in other pokeballs...

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  6. Xenomata

Xenomata MS Paint Sableye

Been a little while, a month to be specific, but my offerings have expanded a bit. A... lot actually, given the deals I've been making with other shop owners, but I'll just stick to telling you about what I've been able to breed and what you could be interested in.

~Fast Ball Tepig (Adamant, Egg moves Curse, Sucker Punch, Superpower. HA Possible)
    ~Lure Ball Shellder (Jolly, Egg Moves Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast. Skill Link prioritized ability)
    ~Moon Ball Sableye (Bold, Egg Moves Recover. HA Possible)
    ~Moon Ball Minior (Blue Core, Adamant.)
    ~Friend Ball Comfey (Bold, Triage prioritized ability)
    ~Dream Ball Rotom (Timid or Bold.)
    ~Safari Ball Oddish (I... actually don't know what to do with this thing, I just transfered it from Platinum cause it was in a Safari Ball.)
    ~Incoming Dream Ball Porygon (either Timid or Calm. Trace priortized ability. I also have Luxury, Dive, Repeat, Quick, Timer, Heal, and Great Porygon that I can breed, but this shop is for Apricorn/rare balls so...)

I also have a Beast Ball Metagross and Moon Ball Salazzle I can breed, but I received them from people around Serebii forums, so I'm iffy about breeding them for my own purposes. Plans for Great/Lure Bagon fell through due to inability to muster the will to go catch one, and you already have Heavy Geodude-A, so... yeah.

Of note, I have one unused Level, Lure, and Moon Ball each that I still don't know what to do with. I also have 218 Beast Balls. If you wanna make a request for anything in one of those, so long as it's around Alola and available in Pokemon Sun version, then I'm all ears.

If you are interested, please tell me what you are interested in so I know how many pokemon i am allowed to request, if any. I'm currently shiny breeding Venipede (heal ball, nothing interesting), but I shouldn't be more than a few days to get any number of pokemon breeded for you. I mostly skimmed what others have offered recently, so sorry if there are repeat offers.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  7. Jayownsyourface

Jayownsyourface Flexin' & Finessin'

Requested Pokemon: griwlithe
    Poke Ball: fast ball

Requested pokemon :comfey
    Pokeball: lure ball

Requested pokemon : Jangmo-mo
    Pokeball: love ball

I have the following

Level ball Jangmo-mo ....with egg moves
    Lure ball Jangmo-mo.... with egg moves