• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Erron Black's Rare Ball Market

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Requested Pokemon: Slowpoke
Poke Ball: Dream ball
Gender(Optional):
Nature(Optional):Bold
Nickname(Optional):
HA?(If marked available): Yes Regenerator
IVs?(Choose an available spread or leave blank): 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Offer: Lure ball jolly magikarp 5 IV (-spatk) swift swim

Requested Pokemon: Pikipek
Poke Ball: Level ball
Gender(Optional):
Nature(Optional):Jolly
Nickname(Optional):
HA?(If marked available): Skill Link
IVs?(Choose an available spread or leave blank): 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Offer: Beast ball adamant rockruff 5 IV (-spatk) steadfast

Requested Pokemon: Blue Minior
Poke Ball: Beast ball
Gender(Optional):
Nature(Optional):Adamant
Nickname(Optional):
HA?(If marked available):
IVs?(Choose an available spread or leave blank): 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Offer: Lure ball adamant relicanth 5 IV (-spatk) sturdy

I'll take the Rockruff and Relicanth, but I've already got a Lure Ball Magikarp. (Your order is definitely going to take a while, I hope you don't mind!)

I'll take the Rockruff and Relicanth, but I've already got a Lure Ball Magikarp. (Your order is definitely going to take a while, I hope you don't mind!)
No problem! Instead of the magikarp would you want a moon ball timid snorunt (-atk) instead?

poochiena

tiny dog
Hii, again! Are those ok? competitive IV spread isn't necessary ♥ Thanks!! ♥

Requested Pokemon: Houndour
Poke Ball: Moon Ball
Nature(Optional): Timid
Offer: Tropius in Safari Ball

Requested Pokemon: Snivy
Poke Ball: Love Ball
Ability: Contrary
Nature(Optional): Timid
Offer: Timid Pichu in Safari Ball, with Fake Out

Requested Pokemon: Cubone
Poke Ball: Moon Ball
Ability: Rock Head
Nature(Optional): Adamant
Offer: Ponyta in Dream Ball, with Hypnosis

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Been a little while, a month to be specific, but my offerings have expanded a bit. A... lot actually, given the deals I've been making with other shop owners, but I'll just stick to telling you about what I've been able to breed and what you could be interested in.

~Fast Ball Tepig (Adamant, Egg moves Curse, Sucker Punch, Superpower. HA Possible)
~Lure Ball Shellder (Jolly, Egg Moves Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast. Skill Link prioritized ability)
~Moon Ball Sableye (Bold, Egg Moves Recover. HA Possible)
~Moon Ball Minior (Blue Core, Adamant.)
~Friend Ball Comfey (Bold, Triage prioritized ability)
~Dream Ball Rotom (Timid or Bold.)
~Safari Ball Oddish (I... actually don't know what to do with this thing, I just transfered it from Platinum cause it was in a Safari Ball.)
~Incoming Dream Ball Porygon (either Timid or Calm. Trace priortized ability. I also have Luxury, Dive, Repeat, Quick, Timer, Heal, and Great Porygon that I can breed, but this shop is for Apricorn/rare balls so...)

I also have a Beast Ball Metagross and Moon Ball Salazzle I can breed, but I received them from people around Serebii forums, so I'm iffy about breeding them for my own purposes. Plans for Great/Lure Bagon fell through due to inability to muster the will to go catch one, and you already have Heavy Geodude-A, so... yeah.

Of note, I have one unused Level, Lure, and Moon Ball each that I still don't know what to do with. I also have 218 Beast Balls. If you wanna make a request for anything in one of those, so long as it's around Alola and available in Pokemon Sun version, then I'm all ears.

If you are interested, please tell me what you are interested in so I know how many pokemon i am allowed to request, if any. I'm currently shiny breeding Venipede (heal ball, nothing interesting), but I shouldn't be more than a few days to get any number of pokemon breeded for you. I mostly skimmed what others have offered recently, so sorry if there are repeat offers.

Last edited:

Jayownsyourface

Flexin' & Finessin'
Requested Pokemon: griwlithe
Poke Ball: fast ball

Requested pokemon :comfey
Pokeball: lure ball

Requested pokemon : Jangmo-mo
Pokeball: love ball

I have the following

Level ball Jangmo-mo ....with egg moves
Lure ball Jangmo-mo.... with egg moves