• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Error Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

rocky505

I was looking through my binder of old Yu-Gi-Oh cards and I came across a card called Fusion Devourer and I noticed that it's holographic style is not alined right. It is holographic like a secret rare card too. Would this add more value to it? Also the card came from Strike of Neos.

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
Yes it would. Misprints are the most valuable cards. I have a Luster Dragon 2 with a misprinted name.

rocky505

I am wondering how much it would go for though. I felt pretty lucky when I noticed it.