• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

erureido or yukimenoko

which awakening stone pokemon is better?

• ;478;

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • ;475;

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • both.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • neither, they're both dumb and unnecessary.

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
which is the better awakening stone pokemon? I prefer yukimenoko, although I do admit that male Gardevoir who still wears a dress is much stranger than a female Glalie who's still a perverted floating head, so erureido WAS more necessary. but I like yukimenoko better anyway.

Maes Hughes

i like erureido better but i'll still try to get both ;D

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I like Erureido more. I don't even know WHAT Yukimenoko is. Other than a Pokemon, of course o.o

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
yukimenoko is sorta like a frozen ghost geisha. she's pretty...

Lon

Yukimenoko is the one I'd use. I mean, I have favored ice types, and having a Snorunt Female only Ice/Ghost seems rather amusing.....

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
This is kind of like comparing apples to oranges, imo.

Erueido has an excellent movepool to work with, and some handy Atk and Sp.Def.

Yukimenoko, however, is sort of a Gengar with weaker offenses and different typing, imo. I figure it'd be used as a support Pokemon with its nice 110 base Spd, or at least how I hope it to be. Happen to like its looks better than the Gardy counterpart, too.

Can't really tell.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
yukimenoko is going to be in my UU team, if she's weak enough for that class. If she's not considered weak enough, I won't use her because I MYSELF don't consider any member of the snorunt line OU material.

Weavile_Striker

#1 Weavile Fan!
Erureido. Both melee and ranged? How can I resist?

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Eruriedo is much better. A new Choice Bander? How can I resist?! :D

Neo Mario

How'd these get here
Yukimenoko
I love Ice types and I loves Snorunt
that and I have a lvl 100 Yukimenoko on my Diamond team

~;444; ~
master o the after life
Neo M

Locker

Banned
i like em both

Chimungus

they suck!!!!!!

neither, they're both dumb and unnecessary.

yep, i hate em' both, glalie and gardie are better.

Mli

Cykelpedal
Erureido of course! no need to make him really but still i think he's cute (yes so what :p) and i just like him...