• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Esbreon

Pokemon_Special_Fan

It's a deck I plan on making for Battle Roads. It's actually my first year in the masters division and I haven't played actively in a long time. I'm going to give this a test as this weekend is my first and last chance to test before BR. I don't expect to get too much out of this but I'd like to see what you guys have to say.

POKEMON-12
Eevee-2 RR
Eevee-2 MD
Umbreon P-2 UD
Espeon P-2 UD
Sableye-2 SF
Chatot-2 MD

TRAINER-34
Rare Candy-4
Broken Time-Space-3
Energy Exchanger-4
Pokemon Rescue-2
Super Scoop Up-3
Palmer's Contribution-1
Great Ball-4
Switch-4
Expert Belt-3
Bebe's Search-3
Poke Ball-1
Night Maintenance-1
Department Store Girl-1

ENERGY-14
Dark-10
Special Dark-4

Strategy: Get out all eevees and evolve them as quickly as possible. This will increase Umbreon's attack and combine it with an expert belt if possible. Use energy exchanger to trade for the special dark energys, and espeon to help substitute and help cover up Umbreon's weakness.

And yes, the cheesy deck name comes from the main attackers :p

Any help will be much appreciated, thank you :)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
It's no more different then adding a ebelt or a stadium card into this deck for support. The point of this deck is to run signs of evo to smash eveons to your hand (2) and or use call for family to smash eevee to the bench, with signs of evo your getting 2 evo cards to your hand, thats 1 attacker and 1 tech, it's not like your first attacker is going to go down that fast that you would need 2 out, in which case adding in cards like umbreon and espeon can limit the amount of ko's that your deck would receive by increasing your hp so you can tank most hit's or you have no retreat so you can switch in and out at any time to reduce the amount of hit's you take without tossing useful energy. Another suggestion would be tossing that pokeball for a luxary ball.