• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ese´s Pokemon fan Drawings...

whiteabsol

.:Daisy Dancing:.
I adore that Shiny Ninetails one. I like the effect that you gave it.

You could make the lineart thicker to make them look cleaner on all of them.

Mistynia

Funga Fufu
*laughs at the first one* He ain't so tough now, is he? XD
And I would be scared too at the second one... XD

I just adore the Ninetails one. It's so pretty! ^^

Love your art, keep it goin' ^^

Chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Hahaaa, the two first are so hilarious! XD

The Weavile vs Sceptile one is awesome. It's easy to tell that there's a lot of power used in the attack.

The last one is just beautiful.

The one thing I dislike about MS Paint, however, is how odd the lines seem. But nonetherless, you've got a great style going on and it's easy to see what you intended and created. Nice job!

poke²_rookie

i like the most the first one, its so funny...the second one is my second favourite...the third one is awesome and the last one to me is nice..

Rayn

The Shiny Espeon!
I liked the cute baby Mawile ^^. And I thought the 1st one was really funny. Your art is awsome! Keep it up!

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Thank you for your comments! :)

Yep,about the lineart...It cant be helped...I still couldnt find out a way to make it look smooth.

And yes,I take Suggestions...(Not requests!) If they re cool and creative enough. ;)

I Have more where those came from! I just dont want to post them all together,to keep suspense.:D.

Btw,I only draw these during wekends (I only have 3 hours per day during week,Since I have a job).

Darth_paul

Ok...a suggestion. As you like doing pokemon in the wild how about a group of baby pokemon playing with a houndoom hiding in the undergrowth?

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Finally some real Paint talent! It's been a while since I've seen good Paint art... I think the last I've seen something good as this was when :.KuRo_StAr.: had his old thread up. And that was MONTHS ago, man, jeez!

Way to go. :)

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Wow once again Esepibe, you've done it again! I love the Mawile pic, it's so cute and funny at the same time. X3 Keep up the good work!

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
Aww, how cute! ^^ The light effect on Pikachu sort of make it look like it's 'holy' or something. xD

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
I love the Ninetales she is B-E-A-utiful and Stupid Seviper trying to hurt the baby Mawile and the Moter is going to kick his *** hahahaha good one.