• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Esepibe Showroom

Rayn

The Shiny Espeon!
Everything you make is awesome! Your mixes are perfect, your Articorpse is like the coolest thing I've ever seen and you can even draw! You need to make a request thread.

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Kamileah said:
aksdjsadjas Oh my bleeping bleep. The articorpse is just... I can't describe it, it really schocked me. AWESOME. You're one great awesome magnificent perfect artist, sir! O_O

Wow! That means a lot of all of you! Thanks!!

Yes,searching through the web,I noticed Nobody ever tried to do big fusions like this one...

Btw,U still didnt met his BIGGER BROTHER :) (I think ill post it tonight)

maxxa said:

wow that is a brilliant mix i love it how you have taken the time to edit the sprites not to just recolour them to there different form but i have noticed that the wing is on his back the center of his back when it should really, for a shelled pokemon be on holes in the back
maybe do that and it will be perfect!!

In fact,the wings come out of the sprouts :D but thanks for the comment ^^

Rayn said:
Everything you make is awesome! Your mixes are perfect, your Articorpse is like the coolest thing I've ever seen and you can even draw! You need to make a request thread.!!

Thanks! However,I dont take requests,since I already take them in another Forum (Of course,not gonna tell which one,dont want a Warning ;))

Btw,heres the list I did to present Articorpse on a Contest:

Articorpse

Type:Ice/Ghost
Height:120"
Weight:4823.0 lbs

The Legendary Monster said to be Born in the South Pole,made from the souls of the Ice Pokemon that Died due to Unnecesary hunting,Global Warming,The ozone hole and Others...
Now,together with his 4 Brothers (Ground,Water,Grass and Flying) shall punish Human race for their cruelty against Mother Nature.

Will Ho-oh,Lugia and the other Legends (Including Mewtwo) be able to stop such menace??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one was made fusing and recoloring up to 20 Pokemon official Sprites from Ruby/Sapphire Version.

And heres the list of Pokemon Sprites used:

Haunter (Shoulders)
Glalie (Front Helmet-Eyes-upper skirt)
Walrein (Claws)
Steelix (Shoulders-Fingers)
Crawdaunt (Superior teeth)
Electrode (Helmet)
Snorunt (Helmet side)
Donphan (Chest)
Regirock (Back-Knees-Hands)
Regice (Lower legs-arms)
Aggron (Skirt-Shoulders-Shoulder Spikes)
Deoxys Attack form (Bones in Chest)
Deoxys Defense form (Bones Arms-Bones Legs)
Beedrill (Shoulder Spikes-Skirt Spikes)
Piloswine (Lower legs)
Kabutops Fossil (Toes)
-----------------------------------
Ups! they where 16! not 20! LOL aw well:D

BirthdayPirate said:
Silly mistakes? Dude, he's obviously a master spriter already. You should be taking advice from him. In fact, I think we'd all like to know how he can be so friggin' good. :p
He's not a master spriter yet if he does'nt understand how to define a light source.Look how choppy his outlines are becuase of the black.Plus look at the shapes of the sprites.Plus he used default colors on the bird.

Last edited:

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
ArchFireDragon said:
He's not a master spriter yet if he does'nt understand how to define a light source.Look how choppy his outlines are becuase of the black.Plus look at the shapes of the sprites.

Neh! Im not a sprite master!,I just fuse the official sprites without changing their light source (Sometimes).

About the choppy lines...thats weird,because I used the official sprites without changing the outlines :S...But the thing about the grey outlines is a good thing to have in mind,thanks.

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
I LOVE your Murderaven. That thing has character and lots of it. And I loooove character, man. Your sprites are delicious.

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Ok,heres Articorpse bigger brother:

Naturage.(Grass/Ghost)

Its the second most powerful of the 5 brothers,and the tallest of them.
(Their boss is the Flying/Ghost Type)
-----------------------------------------
And heres the list of Pokemon used:

Cacturne (Helmet and most of the head)
Glalie (Helmet-belt)
Mawile (Helmet)
Manectric (Chin)
Lairon (Shoulder-Hand)
Sandslash (Shoulder-Hand-chest-Cape)
Rhyhorn (Shoulder-Hand-chest-Spiky legs)
Groudon (Shoulder-Hand)
Mawile (Shoulder-Hand-Skirt-feet)
Steelix (Shoulder-Hand-chest)
Pinsir (Shoulder)
Tentacruel (Shoulder-Lower legs)
Deoxys Speed form (Arms)
Deoxys attack form (Fingers-belly-Arms-legs)
Kakuna (Arms)
Donphan (Chest)
Deoxys defense form (Belt)
Walrein (nails)
Linoone (Belt)
Aggron (Skirt)
Electrode (skirt)
Dewgong (Feet)
Cloyster (Feet)

Maybe im forgetting something in the list...cant remember all of them,oh well

Ill answer the first question:NO,THE HEAD IS NOT SCRATCHED!! I made it using Cacturne´s arms one over the other and recoloured to make it look like one big helmet!

Also,the legs are inspired in the legs of Blaziken...But with spikes all around.
I know,legs are too fuzzy...thats because I had to finish it fast cause the contest I entered was going to end that day...Just didnt had time to finish it properly.

Btw,took me 10 hours.

Untitled

I'm a Guy FYI
holy moly!!!..........these are great especially Articorpse bigger brother Naturage....by the way, how long have you been spriting for??

Kinginsoar

Advanced Spriter
The big bro I don't like as much as Articorpse. It looks too spikey. Overall, it's actually pretty nice. I bet you could make a smaller version about the size of Deozys or Salamence, cause it's waaaay too big.

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
I love these...How long did that brother of Anricorpse take? The are both amazing, and if you could reduce them to about 64x64 sprite size, that'd be great. (That's prolly be a tad hard, though...)

Elementy

ROSE.FTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchFireDragon
Wow pretty good.You certainly got potential and some talent.You have 4 main problems.The outline just messes up your sprites because you use the default black.The mewtwo you see on it's tail?The black just utterly sticks out too much.Next time use a lighter black.That will make your sprites stand out more and look more natural and smoother.The next problem is the shape.The shape on the sprites is odd.Like I think its supposedly a phoenix?The fire looks very very bad sorry.It does'nt fit the shape of the sprite and does'nt look natural.The looks like it 's coming who know's where.Also the fire does'nt look like fire because you added fire within fire just is wrong it should look like just one flame.Like on the lati mixes also the legs are way too fat for those little feet.The phoenix tail also looks deformed because of the top part just look plain weired compared to the rest.The light source a big problem.The light source defines where to shade.You have the lightest shade clashing everywhere.Exept your mixes I don't even know where the light source is coming from.Go to the tutorials thread.There are tutorials on where to define light sources and what angles the light source can be.Also on articorpse.The darkest shade should'nt clash with the lightest shade making it look like not having a shadow to shade.On both your fakemons you crowd to much.Their are too many parts.You have so many wings and fire coming out of everywhere.Avoid using too many parts making the sprite look all distressed.Well keep it up I look forward to you not making these silly mistakes and improving to become a great spriter

Silly mistakes? Dude, he's obviously a master spriter already. You should be taking advice from him. In fact, I think we'd all like to know how he can be so friggin' good. :p

No one can be a "master spriter." No matter how good you are, you can still get advice on how to get better. Archfiredragon actually took time to point out flaws, and that means a lot more to the artist than "THIS IS ROXORZ." More often than not, artists want to know how to get better, not just to be solely complemented. This forum is a disgrace in the fact that no one can get critisim and yet when they do, people go, "OMFG HE ROX DON'T SAY THAT"
Sigh.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
*mouth drops open*

I was wondering just what esepibe had created since I quit BlueOctane in early July just an hour ago. And an hour later, I run into your sprite thread. Remember me? You made that Mew scratch for me? Jonah_Pokemon_master from BlueOctane? I guessed Machamp in one of the mewtwo scratches?

I'd like to say that your work is the best work I've ever seen. I've never seen such good pictures ever.

That Natureage pwns.

Just one question...Before you started spriting, your signature on BlueOctane said that ese pibe meant "that guy" or something like that. How do you pronounce "ese pibe"?