• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Esepibe Showroom

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Hi! Im new around!
Im from Argentina,22 years old,and bla bla bla...

After thinking it carefully,decided that I should register myself in one of the most popular sites regarding Pkmn.

Ill use this Thread as a Showroom only,not taking requests,because I already do that in *********e Forum.^^

Hope u like them! =)

A couple of Drawings done in Paint:

Some fusions or sprites:

Massive fusion (Up to 20 pokemons fused and recoloured)

Articorpse (Ice/Ghost)

Esepibe said:
Articorpse (Ice/Ghost)
Now THAT, sir, is a sprite. One of the coolest sprites that I've seen in my time here.

But since your thread has more spriting in it than not, lets move it there and only post sprites for this thread, k?

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Danny said:
Now THAT, sir, is a sprite. One of the coolest sprites that I've seen in my time here.

But since your thread has more spriting in it than not, lets move it there and only post sprites for this thread, k?

Thank you mister! And sure,no problem about the moving...

Say,should I create a Different thread for the Drawings?

Jasmine Lover

I wuv Jasmine
Wow you are very talented at spriting
that bird pokemon is simply magnificant.
As for the skull thing
it is sooooo cool
let me see if i can see all 20 pokemon
Piloswine, regice, steelex, glalie, dolphan(the evo of Phanphy)
that is all i can see now

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
The Articorpse is AMAZING. It scared the bajeepers outta me when I saw it. Love the details you added.

Esepibe said:
Thank you mister! And sure,no problem about the moving...

Say,should I create a Different thread for the Drawings?
that would be a good idea.

and that one would go in the normal fan art section. :)

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
W.h.o.a. O_O This is definately top notch art here.

Esepibe said:
[IMG139]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9117/hippy69request2clm7.png[/IMG139]
^ THAT definately proves that you've put a lot of effort and time to this and it is definately really good.

Articorpse has to be one of the best sprite EVER. How long did it take for you to make all of these? o.o

Wow pretty good.You certainly got potential and some talent.You have 4 main problems.The outline just messes up your sprites because you use the default black.The mewtwo you see on it's tail?The black just utterly sticks out too much.Next time use a lighter black.That will make your sprites stand out more and look more natural and smoother.The next problem is the shape.The shape on the sprites is odd.Like I think its supposedly a phoenix?The fire looks very very bad sorry.It does'nt fit the shape of the sprite and does'nt look natural.The looks like it 's coming who know's where.Also the fire does'nt look like fire because you added fire within fire just is wrong it should look like just one flame.Like on the lati mixes also the legs are way too fat for those little feet.The phoenix tail also looks deformed because of the top part just look plain weired compared to the rest.The light source a big problem.The light source defines where to shade.You have the lightest shade clashing everywhere.Exept your mixes I don't even know where the light source is coming from.Go to the tutorials thread.There are tutorials on where to define light sources and what angles the light source can be.Also on articorpse.The darkest shade should'nt clash with the lightest shade making it look like not having a shadow to shade.On both your fakemons you crowd to much.Their are too many parts.You have so many wings and fire coming out of everywhere.Avoid using too many parts making the sprite look all distressed.Well keep it up I look forward to you not making these silly mistakes and improving to become a great spriter.

Last edited:

BirthdayPirate

<- Starter of choice
ArchFireDragon said:
Wow pretty good.You certainly got potential and some talent.You have 4 main problems.The outline just messes up your sprites because you use the default black.The mewtwo you see on it's tail?The black just utterly sticks out too much.Next time use a lighter black.That will make your sprites stand out more and look more natural and smoother.The next problem is the shape.The shape on the sprites is odd.Like I think its supposedly a phoenix?The fire looks very very bad sorry.It does'nt fit the shape of the sprite and does'nt look natural.The looks like it 's coming who know's where.Also the fire does'nt look like fire because you added fire within fire just is wrong it should look like just one flame.Like on the lati mixes also the legs are way too fat for those little feet.The phoenix tail also looks deformed because of the top part just look plain weired compared to the rest.The light source a big problem.The light source defines where to shade.You have the lightest shade clashing everywhere.Exept your mixes I don't even know where the light source is coming from.Go to the tutorials thread.There are tutorials on where to define light sources and what angles the light source can be.Also on articorpse.The darkest shade should'nt clash with the lightest shade making it look like not having a shadow to shade.On both your fakemons you crowd to much.Their are too many parts.You have so many wings and fire coming out of everywhere.Avoid using too many parts making the sprite look all distressed.Well keep it up I look forward to you not making these silly mistakes and improving to become a great spriter.

Silly mistakes? Dude, he's obviously a master spriter already. You should be taking advice from him. In fact, I think we'd all like to know how he can be so friggin' good. :p

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Gee,Thanks people! I also appreciate constructivist critiques :D

I did them some time ago,when I took requests of fusions in another forum...
Now those days have past...for now.

Here are some more from my collection:

Remember the Dark Big Bird up there?? Its the shadow version of this one:Articzapmolt (Guess now which I have fused ^^)

I also have another Big one like Articorpse...But it has too many errors in it that I just dont feel like posting it XD

The Edge

大明
wow...*o* totally amazing but kinda weird...but then all fusions with 3+ pokemon are that way XD
I wanna see some more!

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
challenge3bdo0.png

That's the best one in your collection IMO. The shading is all in the right places, and it looks really, really cool.

The Mewtwo picture is another one I like. It really shows how powerful he is. My only problem with it (wait, no, I'll call it 'something that is good that I don't like as much as the rest of the picture') is the fact Mewtwo is wearing the armour. I just never liked the stuff, that's all.

EDIT: The new Merkrow evo is great IMO, as is the Kangaskhan disguise.

R_N

*Picks jaw off the floor*
Those are the best sprites I have ever seen.
And is your best work:
iceghostarticorpsevh3.png

What pokemon did you use(I know Steelix,Donphan,and Piloswine)

maxxa

~her last bounty~

wow that is a brilliant mix i love it how you have taken the time to edit the sprites not to just recolour them to there different form but i have noticed that the wing is on his back the center of his back when it should really, for a shelled pokemon be on holes in the back
maybe do that and it will be perfect!!

Wietse

Coral Eye Trainer
It's amazing, in articorpse i can see umm:
Piloswine, regice, Steelix, Onix, Donphan, Walrein, Glalie, Tentakrewl, ... That's all i can see lol

Kamileah

aksdjsadjas Oh my bleeping bleep. The articorpse is just... I can't describe it, it really schocked me. AWESOME. You're one great awesome magnificent perfect artist, sir! O_O