• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ese's Art Gallery

Lumberry

It has a FF12 summon+SF feel! I really like this piece. Best of the best.

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Old Kirlia sketches =)

Lost_Kirlia_sketches_by_Esepibe.png

Yes,to the left...thats the "tickle" move ^^

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Thnx! It looks cute that way XD

Darkrai Nightmare Form

DarkraiNightmareform.png

Many of you wont like this one,but its ok.I plan to redesign it in a future.

This is the form that Darkrai uses to scare/hunt you in your nightmares.
(No,when you battle against Darkrai in D/P/Pt,its not trying to scare you in a nightmare of yours...YOU go to sleep in order to find him.)

And yes,the red collar became jaws!.They open up and everything! :D

Ability:Horror stare
"Darkrai will stare at the trainer directly into the eyes the whole battle,producing a horrible fear feeling."
(This ability cannot be cancelled or swapped in any way.It affects the trainer directly)

This can result in:

-Nothing.
("The trainer is shaking in fear---Raichu used...")

-The move the trainer chose wont be applied,and the turn is lost.
("The Trainer is paralized by fear!") 10%

-One or two moves cannot be used if you try to (The trainer cant remember the name of the move!)10%
So you have to choose another attack.

pikadude43

why cant i see the images?
btw this thread is dead so i post for youz
the machoke thing is awsome but it looks scary and for some reason i think it is the deformed child of machamp and slaking

O.O... These are just super cool. Keep it up! ;476;

jupitol

Hybrid pokemon! ^`_^
Can I say that I'm completely ... *flail* enawed? ...
inawed? ... no.
Fine, we'll go with common and say something lame like "enthralled".

As to the Young shiny mewtwo vs rukario, I vote that the creepy red eyes in the background attacks and Owns them all (the lowest ones). Or... *continues looking over picture* there are lots of interesting things about this picture the more I look at it (like the suicune-crystal-thing in the back)

I'm just sad that Salaneclops, Galladeon and solarbeam venus. claim photobucket missing image tag... (I really WANT to see Salaneclops...) because your hybrids look awesome.

And... oh. You're the one behind the Infected.
You're claiming a spot at one of my favourites... (The Infected caused me to do some of the pictures I have hoarded in one of my folders)
And now I've found your DA account and can see the prevously mantioned hybrids...
Salaneclops' hind leg bugs me; there's just something about the way it attaches to the bodythat doesn't sit right with my mind.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Oh Mah God you show off!
Jk lol =]
These are amazing! as I look at the space between posts, it looks like it takes you a really short time! all of these are awesome!
I loooove that shiny electric lion!

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Well,Im finally here again.

Decided to avoid using the totally unbearable Photobucket service,and instead provide the links to Deviantart here.

So,new pictures:

Some fakemon sprites I did as a prize of a contest I held
http://esepibe.deviantart.com/art/3rd-place-prize-Horroscape-141387533
http://esepibe.deviantart.com/art/1st-place-prize-Terraniji-141806471
http://esepibe.deviantart.com/art/2nd-Place-Prize-Tatsoja-143426700

The return of the I.Series! This time,its scizor Infected:
http://esepibe.deviantart.com/art/Infected-Scizor-I-Series-143778147

Pictures of Weavile attacking.These were made for a coloring tutorial im hosting at Youtube.
http://esepibe.deviantart.com/art/Weavile-used-BLi-Shadow-ball-144451692
http://esepibe.deviantart.com/art/Weavile-picture-steps-144455168

Thnx for your comments! =)

junpearl63

their rooms
Woah, these are so good! Better than almost everyone I saw on this forum.
You did use Photoshop to color those, right?

Flame of Madness

I didn't do it!
GAHHH! AWESOMEEE! I mean I CAN draw like this but only by hand, these look like they were drawn on the Computer, something I can't do =( But these are AMAZING. Esp. the Chess Pkmn! Haha they remind me of Digimon, the one with the adult-ish looking teenagers, I forgot the name. :p But maaan if pokemon were like this, i'd definitely still be addicted right now =p Dude, which program(s) do you use to do these AWESOME things?! I'd like to start doing these as well. Maybe you should start a manga or something, especially with these awesome stuff, it would be L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y!

Last edited:

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Well, several years have passed since my last posting here.
I searched on the rules, to see if there was any problem with "reviving" a personal post in the art forum, but I couldn't find anything. (If I missed something, or im doing wrong, please let me know.)

So yeah, I thought I could start uploading pictures here once again.

To enlarge the pictures:

First, click over the picture. It will take you to Imgur site.
Then, click the image again to enlarge.
Finally,click a third time on the image,so it gets full sized.

-----------------------------

Aquatro, The lost fourth legendary bird from 1st gen.

Regigigas vs Lucario. A tribute to S.O.T.C.

Early concept for a Mewtwo fake evolution: Mewtwoss

To the left of each one, you can see different ideas for the name.

Mewtwo Speed and Zen formes.

-----------------------------------------------------

I will continue to upload more pictures,as soon as they're done.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I've been checking out your gallery and it's pretty exciting to see someone who's been in the art thread from years ago and it really has been years since you made your last update. I don't see anything wrong with reviving this thread since I've seen other users do so.

Anyways, onto my comments. I have to say that these are all really impressive! Love them all and I can say that you're one of the best artists I've seen in this forum. I normally don't usually look fakemons, fake forms, fusions or anything like (many of what I've seen from others aren't that good) that but the ones you make are just awesome and really creative. So overall, I have to say is that these are all great and very nicely done! Great job! :)

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
I've been checking out your gallery and it's pretty exciting to see someone who's been in the art thread from years ago and it really has been years since you made your last update. I don't see anything wrong with reviving this thread since I've seen other users do so.

Anyways, onto my comments. I have to say that these are all really impressive! Love them all and I can say that you're one of the best artists I've seen in this forum. I normally don't usually look fakemons, fake forms, fusions or anything like (many of what I've seen from others aren't that good) that but the ones you make are just awesome and really creative. So overall, I have to say is that these are all great and very nicely done! Great job! :)

Much appreciated! I remember enjoying most of the topics in this forum a lot,so Its good to be around again =)

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Much appreciated! I remember enjoying most of the topics in this forum a lot,so Its good to be around again =)
You're welcome! I have to say really that it's a very good thing to see an older member of these forums, especially from the art thread from back in the better days. Just so you know, I might've missed this thread because I was gone from here for a time too and stumbled on it many months ago (I think after I came back here in 2011 or somehting) while I was looking at some older art threads (I'm not sure exactly, haha). Hopefully we might see some more pics from you and I might visit your account on DevianArt. :)

Psychic

Really and truly
Hey there! I've been a long-time follower and fan, so when you started posting Pokemon stuff on your dA again I was quite excited, and it's great to see you back here. :>

Of your recent drawings, I rather like Mewtwoss - unlike Mewtwo's official alternate form, I think it retains a lot of what makes Mewtwo look tough and cool with all those hard lines, and not too streamlined with all the little bulges, like on his hips and feet. Very cool!

Though I'm not a fan of your zen form (I don't like big, bulky Pokemon very much), I think your speed form is quite neat, keeping those lines and points and purple bits.

Also, while I'm still not jiving with Mewtwo's official form, I like the personal touches you give it - it really makes it your style, which I've always enjoyed, and I rather like the design more as a result. I especially like that while you still kept it "young," you didn't keep it too chibi (a failing I feel with the new design). I also like the little things you did, like repositioning the horns to look more like Mewtwo's, and making his fingers and toes more like real appendages than little sausages. Overall, I just really prefer your take on the design (even without changing the position of the tail) and kind of wish it was the official one, haha.

On a random note, I'm also unsure if I agree with you that Mewtwo will become "closer to Mew" in the movie, but we'll see. :> either way, it's great having you back, and I can honestly say I sincerely look forward to seeing more fanart (especially Mewtwo fanart) from you in the future. ^^

~Psychic