• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ese's Art Gallery

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Hey there! Long time no see.
I used to have a gallery before on this forum,but due to personal stuff,I left.
I hope to stay around longer this time ;munchlax;

I have lots of old fanart stuff uploaded on another site.Sprites,Drawings and so on.

(If you want to find my old stuff,write my nickname on Google.You can also search for "Infection series" to see other works about Deoxys)

So I decided ill be uploading only the newest or the old pictures I consider my best.Hope you like them =)

Also,constructive criticism is very welcome.So dont hesitate to give your personal oppinion whenever you feel to do so.
I will agree with your point of view or not,depending on the original approach I had for each picture.

(Btw,english is not my native language,so expect several typos ^^;; )

F.U.S.E. Corp.

These pictures are based on a story I came up with about a secret corporation working in the shadows,which dedicates its resources to fuse Pokemons through DNA splicing.
The company have several scientists working on a secret lab located on a far away island,where they keep the DNA of several Pokemons from all over the world.
Only the wealthy and powerful can pay for one of these splices,as the process to create each "product" is worth millions.Only a few men around the world know about the existance of this corporation.
These fusions are genetically enhanced for battle,so they are stronger than regular Pokemon,but weaker than legendaries.
The scientists mix up to three types of each specimen for the final product.
In order to keep the high demand,the fusions are sterilized during the process,so they cannot breed.
The scientists tested the effects of evolution on this fusions,with terrible results:scrambled parts and inner organs,with the subject dead in few hours.
Because of this,the corporation decided to deactivate,on each DNA sample they keep in their bank,the cause that triggers the evolutions.

On to the pictures now.These are kinda old,and where suggested by ppl on the other website.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Loomingnear.png

Xatinette
Beautifly/Banette/Xatu

Type:Flying/Ghost/Psychic

(No special ability on this one,because I started to add them later)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lachechucita.png

Gyaraple
Gyarados/Wurmple

Type:Water/Bug

Ability:Confidence:
"This Pokemon cannot be intimidated.Therefore,its attack cannot be lowered"

This fusion share the same base stats as Gyarados.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkGearSuperSpammer.png

Salaneclops
Salamence/Sneasel/Dusclops

Type: Dragon/Dark/Ghost

Ability: Dimension Swap:
"Salaneclops might switch its own body through dimensional planes randomly,making it difficult to attack it*

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starlegend.png

Galladeon
Gallade/Empoleon

Type: Psychic/Fighting/Steel

Ability:Emperor's Edge:
"Galladeon raises its critical hit chances by 5% each turn"

The shield arm acts as a sword too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluna.png

Starivile
Lucario/Staraptor/Weavile

Type:Fighting/Flying/Dark

Ability:Airborne:
"This Pokemon can glide despite the lack of wings"

Eventually,ill continue to design more fusions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clone Wars

Another fake story about how Manaphy,Jirachi and Celebi get cloned,like Mew.

CeleB
Grass/Psychic
The clone of Celebi.Elegant and deadly.
Celebitwo.png

CelebitwoShiny.png

The flower represents the "Sprout" Celebi has in the back of its head,but in full bloom.
The shiny version of CeleB has Cotton inside instead of a flower.

Jiratwo
Steel/Psychic
Clone of Jirachi.The most powerful of the clones,in outer space.
Jiratwo.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manatwo (My personal favourite <3)
Water/Psychic
Clone of Manaphy.Its body is made entirely of water.
ManaphyTwofinal.png

Here's Manatwo (improved design) fighting against Mewtwo,who protects Manaphy,in the middle of the ocean.Both are using "Psychic"
ManatwovsMewtwosharp.png

Other random old pictures

Venusaur charging a Solarbeam (really old)
SolarBeam.png

Mystery dungeon team for a future story I plan to write.
AzureteamB.png

Asterald (old)(fake evo of Jirachi.These are guardian angels at Arceus service.)
AsteraldB.png

Lampkin and Pumpyre...Grass/Fire (Fakemons)
LampkinAndPumpyre.png

The Fastest claws (really old)
ThefastestClaws.png

Twiloquist
This Fakemon design is not mine,but the picture is:The design belongs to the winner of a contest I held on another site.As a prize,I did this picture.
Twiloquist.png

Urban Legend
Mewtwo looking over the city.I took the pose from Pokemon Stadium
Urbanlegend.png

Galaxys (Sketch)
An old sketch of Galaxys,a mix off all Deoxys Forms.The first colored one is normal,and the last one is shiny.The others are discarded.
Galaxyssketch3.jpg

Galaxys Alternate Form
A second form of Galaxys.I call it the Berserk Form.(Number IV is normal,and VI is shiny).The rest is discarded.
Galaxyssketch.png

Chess Pkmn:pawned
A Pokemon created by an old alchemist.This Pokemon can evolve in other several pieces of chess...except for the king,which is a missing piece.
Chess-Pawned.png

Chess Pkmn:Equinight
One of the several evolutions of Pawned
Equinight.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess thats it! ill be uploading the stuff I do here from now on.Hope you like my future works =)

Ill be doing a sprite thread on the Sprite's section.If u wanna take a look...​

Last edited:

PokeJosh

These are great, I think I've seen some of them on youtube. I sometimes have the urge to learn to draw like this, but...yeah it's not gonna happen. I really love the detail that is put into some of these like that Manaphy clone and the deoxys fuse of all it's forms. I hope you continue to make more of these great drawings, and I'll be checking this thread!

-PokeJosh

Last edited:

Light in darkness

What should I do....
Uhm, your work is fine. But, Lumpkin and Pumpyre really looks like Lalamon and SumFlowmon in Digimon. And the Chess Pokemon and their evos looks like PawnChessmon Black and PawnChessmon White in Digimon. You can search them on Google.

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Uhm, your work is fine. But, Lumpkin and Pumpyre really looks like Lalamon and SumFlowmon in Digimon. And the Chess Pokemon and their evos looks like PawnChessmon Black and PawnChessmon White in Digimon. You can search them on Google.

I searched in google,and no:The chess Pkmn are different in many phisical aspects,except the concept.
Same with the Plant ones,where this and mine have nothing in common but their size.

In fact,I know little to nothing about Digimon. XD

Light in darkness

What should I do....
Oh, don't think I'm rude or trying to find your mistake. I just think they really looks like. Your art is fine. My favorite is Venusaur one. I also like chibi Mewtwo in the MD pic.

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Oh, don't think I'm rude or trying to find your mistake. I just think they really looks like. Your art is fine. My favorite is Venusaur one. I also like chibi Mewtwo in the MD pic.

Dont worry,I never thought you were rude at all! I was just giving my point of view about the matter of the similitude to Digimon.Its cool =)

Alloute

Not Banned
They are all amazing, I like them all.

But they all look like Digimon, and that is kind of a let down.

Dattebayo

Banned
Those are terrific pokefusions, especially Manatwo. I also love the Deoxys Galaxy forms.

goinGreen

&lt;-I herd u Liek me?
These are all incredible. There's no other way to put it. The shading is awesome, they're all unique, the backgrounds compliment the pokemon well. Have you thought about doing alternate formes for random legendary pokemon, such as "The Shadows of Ho-OH" (being Raikou, Entei, and Suicune) or Dialga/Palkia?

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Holy S**T Galladeon is freaking amazing!!! Holy Crap it is good! And the legendary clones, my lord you have so much talent!!! Kudos to you. I hope you make a hack game!!

You wouldnt mind drawing me one would you? haha
can you draw a regular Ignalion too???

Last edited:

Esepibe

Boulder Trainer
Rokroad

Thnx! I will =)

Alloute

Nah,Digimon are WAY more detailed:Filled with muscles,some little details on the skin,spots...some even have eyelashes!
My design style for fakemons is between Pokemon and Digimon.
Thnx for commenting =)

espeon+glaceon=awsome

DAMN,thnx :D

Dattebayo

Glad u like them =)

goinGreen

I did,but right now,im playing more with sprites.I might do a new picture this weekend.

SQUIRTLETamer08

Thnx for all that!

Ah! I see you know about Ignalion! Do I know you from somewhere else?

I did two pictures of Ignalion a looong time ago.Let me see if I can find them on my hard drive.

These right here:

ignalioncolores.png

ignalionShiny.png

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Rokroad

Thnx! I will =)

Alloute

Nah,Digimon are WAY more detailed:Filled with muscles,some little details on the skin,spots...some even have eyelashes!
My design style for fakemons is between Pokemon and Digimon.
Thnx for commenting =)

espeon+glaceon=awsome

DAMN,thnx :D

Dattebayo

Glad u like them =)

goinGreen

I did,but right now,im playing more with sprites.I might do a new picture this weekend.

SQUIRTLETamer08

Thnx for all that!

Ah! I see you know about Ignalion! Do I know you from somewhere else?

I did two pictures of Ignalion a looong time ago.Let me see if I can find them on my hard drive.

These right here:

ignalioncolores.png

ignalionShiny.png

great pics of Ignalion! No I dont believe you know me from somewhere else; I just looked up your art on google and found your Infection series. Amazing stuff.
Did you ever create any fanmade ideas for the 5th generation? Like a male alternate evo. for baby kangaskhan? or a pre evo bug pokemon that turns into either heracross, scyther, or pinsir?