• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

eShop no longer working

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Every time I go onto the eShop it signs into the Nintendo Network or whatever it's called I get asked if I want to do notifications. I say no, and it takes me to a blank screen. On the top there's the internet status bar and date with nothing else on it, and on the bottom nothing at all. I can't install the update for Y now so I can't go online. I'm wondering if anyone had a similar issue, and if I can fix it.

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Well, Nintendo released a notification that many people were linking Nintendo Network IDs and so the eShop was overloaded or something. I know that you are not alone, though I have not had this problem. I'd say keep trying, and when less people are on at a time, the more chance there is of it working.