• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-Espacio-'s Mix Shop

-Espacio-

**I cannot make anymore requests until August 10th, I am on vacation**

Examples/Finished Requests:
taurosxmachamp.png
latiasxtyranitar.png
chinglingxcleffa.png
armaldoxmeganium.png
cranidosxpikachu.png
cherrimxchimecho.png

Rules:
1. You must give credit wherever you decide to use the sprite
2. Only one request per person at a time please
3. Do not complain if I can't make your request, some sprites are just not meant to be mixed

Form:
Pokemon to Mix: _____________
Preferred Base: ______________
Preferred Colors: _____________

Ex. ( see sprite above )
Pokemon to Mix: Armaldo and Meganium
Preferred Base: Armaldo
Preferred Colors: Meganium

Last edited:

Tilt

Banned
Pokemon to Mix: Latias and Tyranitar
Preferred Base: Latios
Preferred Colors: Latios

Thanks if you can do this.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Pokemon to Mix: Chingling and Cleffa
Preferred Base: Chingling
Preferred Colors: Cleffa

either way works ;D

Tilt

Banned
I'm kinda confused ^.^" Did you want me to mix Latios and Tyranitar? Or did you mean to type Latias for Preferred Base + Colors

I'll get started on your mix right now Mr. Joker

Oops, sorry about that, I meant Latias for them all x3 I was going to request Latios, but then I changed my mind and wanted Latias, but forgot to change the other two ^^"

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Ok how about
Tauros/Machamp
Base Machamp
Color Tauros

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
It's adorable! Thank you, I'm using it as an avatar, I'll be sure to give credit ;) I'll link you to it if you want me to.

-Espacio-

Ok how about
Tauros/Machamp
Base Machamp
Color Tauros

I'll get started right now!

It's adorable! Thank you, I'm using it as an avatar, I'll be sure to give credit ;) I'll link you to it if you want me to.
You're welcome, I'm glad you like it ^.^ No its fine, I trust you'll give proper credit

latiasxtyranitar.png

Here you go Tilt. This was a tough one, sorry that it didn't turn out as good as the other ones ^.^"​

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Mew/Pikachu fusion please.

Pokémon: Mew/Pikachu
Base Pokémon: Mew
Preferred Colors: Pikachu

Put Pikachu's ears too

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
I know, I like it a lot though. Is it ok to add to my reigion if I give you credit :) thanks a lot though