• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-Espacio-'s Sprites

-Espacio-

Hello again to any that remember me. I am returning to spriting after a 5 month break, I hope I'm not too rusty

***If you have a request, please post it in my shop -link- Thanks ^.^***
Newest:
chinglingxcleffa.png
latiasxtyranitar.png
taurosxmachamp.png

cranidosxpikachu.png
eleice.png
cherrimxchimecho.png
armaldoxmeganium.png

Check back daily for new sprites ^.^​

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
I remember you! :D We haven't talked in a while.

Anywho, on to the sprites.

I like the Cranidos, but the only problem I can see, is that the tail looks like it should be tilted a bit to the left. If that makes sense :3

On the trainer, i can't see any problems. Very good ^w^

And the Cherrim/Chimeco looks great. The only problem is that i think the shading on the tail is too stright, and should maybe curve? I dunno xD

pikadude43

Wow, you're back!
I remember you!
Your sprites have enhanced greatly, well done.
But as Kecleo said, the shading is too straight.

-Espacio-

Wow, these are great! I havent seen any of your other work, but these dont look rusty to me. :O

I'll post my older work soon and then you can decide :p But thanks anyway for the C&C :)

I remember you! :D We haven't talked in a while.

Anywho, on to the sprites.

I like the Cranidos, but the only problem I can see, is that the tail looks like it should be tilted a bit to the left. If that makes sense :3

On the trainer, i can't see any problems. Very good ^w^

And the Cherrim/Chimeco looks great. The only problem is that i think the shading on the tail is too stright, and should maybe curve? I dunno xD

Yeah I see what you're saying about the tail on both sprites. Thanks for the C&C :)

Wow, you're back!
I remember you!
Your sprites have enhanced greatly, well done.
But as Kecleo said, the shading is too straight.

Ha it's nice that people actually remember me. Thanks for the C&C :)

armaldoxmeganium.png

Here's an attempt at mixing Armaldo and Meganium.
EDIT: V2 of the sprite, I edited some shading and added more flower-like areas. What else can be fixed?​

Last edited:

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Great sprites. The trainer looks great. About Armanium, the tail seems weird at the end.

M4zz

Banned

armaldoxmeganium.png

Tried to fix the tail, but I think I made it worse xD I'm making its Pre-Evo now so stay tuned for that!​

I'm stunned. Such an abstract combonation that fits so perfectly. The "fins", if you will, on it's neck seem a bit lumpy, but that might just be me. But rather than that, now as you've fixed the tail, I can't tell what else should be slightly edited. Great work!

-Espacio-

I'm stunned. Such an abstract combonation that fits so perfectly. The "fins", if you will, on it's neck seem a bit lumpy, but that might just be me. But rather than that, now as you've fixed the tail, I can't tell what else should be slightly edited. Great work!

Yeah I don't see what you mean about the lumpiness, maybe it's just you ^.^" But thanks a lot for the C&C!

chinglingxcleffa.png
latiasxtyranitar.png
taurosxmachamp.png

Some mixes from my shop ( link in sig ) Cleffa x Chingling, Latias x Tyranitar, and Tauros x Machamp

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
I enjoy your creativity. Tyrannias looks really neat. But I am quite skeptical of taurchamp's head. It seems very c+p. It seems as if it is too far right on the body. Chleffa is sure small, but I like it. Again, good work.