• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-Espacio-'s Sprites

-Espacio-

Hello again to any that remember me. I am returning to spriting after a 5 month break, I hope I'm not too rusty

***If you have a request, please post it in my shop -link- Thanks ^.^***
Newest:
chinglingxcleffa.png
latiasxtyranitar.png
taurosxmachamp.png

cranidosxpikachu.png
eleice.png
cherrimxchimecho.png
armaldoxmeganium.png

Check back daily for new sprites ^.^​

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
I remember you! :D We haven't talked in a while.

Anywho, on to the sprites.

I like the Cranidos, but the only problem I can see, is that the tail looks like it should be tilted a bit to the left. If that makes sense :3

On the trainer, i can't see any problems. Very good ^w^

And the Cherrim/Chimeco looks great. The only problem is that i think the shading on the tail is too stright, and should maybe curve? I dunno xD

pikadude43

Wow, you're back!
I remember you!
Your sprites have enhanced greatly, well done.
But as Kecleo said, the shading is too straight.

-Espacio-

Wow, these are great! I havent seen any of your other work, but these dont look rusty to me. :O

I'll post my older work soon and then you can decide :p But thanks anyway for the C&C :)

I remember you! :D We haven't talked in a while.

Anywho, on to the sprites.

I like the Cranidos, but the only problem I can see, is that the tail looks like it should be tilted a bit to the left. If that makes sense :3

On the trainer, i can't see any problems. Very good ^w^

And the Cherrim/Chimeco looks great. The only problem is that i think the shading on the tail is too stright, and should maybe curve? I dunno xD

Yeah I see what you're saying about the tail on both sprites. Thanks for the C&C :)

Wow, you're back!
I remember you!
Your sprites have enhanced greatly, well done.
But as Kecleo said, the shading is too straight.

Ha it's nice that people actually remember me. Thanks for the C&C :)

armaldoxmeganium.png

Here's an attempt at mixing Armaldo and Meganium.
EDIT: V2 of the sprite, I edited some shading and added more flower-like areas. What else can be fixed?​

Last edited:

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Great sprites. The trainer looks great. About Armanium, the tail seems weird at the end.

M4zz

Banned

armaldoxmeganium.png

Tried to fix the tail, but I think I made it worse xD I'm making its Pre-Evo now so stay tuned for that!​

I'm stunned. Such an abstract combonation that fits so perfectly. The "fins", if you will, on it's neck seem a bit lumpy, but that might just be me. But rather than that, now as you've fixed the tail, I can't tell what else should be slightly edited. Great work!

-Espacio-

I'm stunned. Such an abstract combonation that fits so perfectly. The "fins", if you will, on it's neck seem a bit lumpy, but that might just be me. But rather than that, now as you've fixed the tail, I can't tell what else should be slightly edited. Great work!

Yeah I don't see what you mean about the lumpiness, maybe it's just you ^.^" But thanks a lot for the C&C!

chinglingxcleffa.png
latiasxtyranitar.png
taurosxmachamp.png

Some mixes from my shop ( link in sig ) Cleffa x Chingling, Latias x Tyranitar, and Tauros x Machamp

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
I enjoy your creativity. Tyrannias looks really neat. But I am quite skeptical of taurchamp's head. It seems very c+p. It seems as if it is too far right on the body. Chleffa is sure small, but I like it. Again, good work.