• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Espacio's Sprites

-Espacio-

I don't really know what to say because I always promise "I'm back after _____ months and I'll be making sprites daily again". But that never happens, so hmm, here are my sprites I hope they aren't too bad.
5ef6313513bb0a5877d51d197062a9a8-d4jirld.png

Gold Suicune revamp
5c49dc59a9d79854a040fc5a2c580b3a-d4jgt4e.png

RS Butterfree revamp
6b7a431666244022ca56aa92b32d840b-d4jgsmq.png

RS Masquerain revamp
4c453d00e29f5e6e86363e056da21ece-d4a3gpp.png

Scratch Mix of Buizel and Rayquaza

Last edited:

Lucarimew2

These are good re-vamps, maybe you should try others types of spriting. I don't know about the outline and isn't the re-vamped buterfree different to the original.

-Raiga-

These are good re-vamps, maybe you should try others types of spriting. I don't know about the outline and isn't the re-vamped buterfree different to the original.

They've sprited before, as they mentioned if you read their post, so I don't think they need to try different types of spriting. This is merely them posting specific sprites to get specific feedback.

Also, its not odd for a revamp to be changed, because that is in fact the entire point of doing a revamp. If updating a sprite means that the original sprite had flawed perspective as the case is here, then it should be fixed. Bear in mind some pokemon change over the course of generations(like donphan), in this case butterfree's eyes did change somewhat.

As for my crit, I'd say suicune could use a little more black outline in places. I know I did a revamp of the same sprite, and that was one of my problems as well. I'd straigten out his head horn thing too, its fatter in some places and skinnier in others.

Other then that, my only complaints are presentation wise. As I think the outline isn't helping me see flaws that are there, and also having the newer sprite used for reference would help too.

Good job though.

-Espacio-

Like Raiga said, I've sprited before, on and off for a few years. I can do other types of sprites, I'm just trying out revamps right now.

They've sprited before, as they mentioned if you read their post, so I don't think they need to try different types of spriting. This is merely them posting specific sprites to get specific feedback.

Also, its not odd for a revamp to be changed, because that is in fact the entire point of doing a revamp. If updating a sprite means that the original sprite had flawed perspective as the case is here, then it should be fixed. Bear in mind some pokemon change over the course of generations(like donphan), in this case butterfree's eyes did change somewhat.

As for my crit, I'd say suicune could use a little more black outline in places. I know I did a revamp of the same sprite, and that was one of my problems as well. I'd straigten out his head horn thing too, its fatter in some places and skinnier in others.

Other then that, my only complaints are presentation wise. As I think the outline isn't helping me see flaws that are there, and also having the newer sprite used for reference would help too.

Good job though.
Yeah the horn was a little uneven, I tried making some edits maybe it looks better now? Thanks for the crit! :D

Here's a new sprite, a scratch mix of Buizel and Rayquaza.

PatriotWolf

I like the mix, its intriguing. Your spiriting is very good. :D

As for the Butterfree, I personally like that you change the eyes. revamping is updating to newer forms, which you clearly did. Great job there.

-Raiga-

Yeah the horn was a little uneven, I tried making some edits maybe it looks better now? Thanks for the crit! :D

Yeah, the sharpness looks better, however do realize in the original sprite you can see a little bit of the opening between the horns, so I'd space them apart a little more accordingly.(if you're going for perfection, its not that big of a deal.)

Here's a new sprite, a scratch mix of Buizel and Rayquaza.

I like it, although, without zooming in, it looks to me like you just flipped the arms. Even if you didn't, I'd say giving ITS right arm a little more side perspective.