• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Espeon and Umbreon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
yea, as long as it is happy. Whether you want an Espeon or Umbreon, it depends on the clock in your room (I believe)

Pikawho?

(five15)
Yes. It depends on what time of day it is and how happy it is.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
Yes it's possible ,once you make it appy give it vitamins though they cost a fortune.Espeon is in the night and umbreon in the day .It's reversed I believe .

Chico Azteca

Aztecs descendant
I trained a Evee a up to lvl 56 in Fire Red hoping he will evolve .... sniff

if i trade it to Emerald the happiness changes? i really need an answer to this

Rakurai

Happiness resets to the default value every time the Pokemon is traded, regardless of which games the trade is done between.

Dark Aerodactyl

i am not a spammer
give to them as many possible vitamins(zins,iron,calcium...) and soothe bell and drive your bycicle few minutes from fallarbog town to route 118, it will evolve on 6 th level

glenniej

No. 95-98 D/P shiny!
Is it possible to make Eevee happy, without using Iron, calcium etc. ? Because it will change the EV's...

frointerbrain12123

Frontier Brain
My way is to Get Eevee to Hold Soothe Bell, walk and battle alot! Level up. Use Calcium etc. Then trade from Emerald when eevee is amazingly happy and then depending on the time. Voila, Espeon/Umbreon

donovantxeevee

INVINCIBLE
go to the main site on game mechanincs any way i leveled my eevee up to 86 hoping it would evolve but it never did so turned it into a jolteno before i got emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.