• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Espeon Not Included (228)

NPT

Just a member
This was an okay episode, It's nice to see Sakura's Eevee evolving into an Espeon. The battle between Misty and Sakura was pretty good, Corsola did well in the battle. Team Rocket were annoying as always.
I wanted Sakura to Ash's group, too bad she wanted to travel on her own. Sigh, if only the writers gave Ash some episodes of travelling on his own, it would've been great.

I wonder who would get Leafeon and Glaceon if these five had the chance to own them?

JudySpell

Banned
Sakura owning Espeon kind of bummed me out if only because I liked her Eevee and now she mimicked her sisters by evolving hers. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I wanted Sakura to Ash's group, too bad she wanted to travel on her own.

I wanted her to join Ash's group as well cuz she finally had a strong pokemon and I felt that the cast needed fresh meat to make it interesting. Ah well, at least Sakura left Ecruteak and decided to become a serious trainer. :]

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, it was nice to see that Sakura's Eevee had finally evolved into Espeon, so now the Kimono Girls had the complete set. I got a laugh out of the sisters calling Brock out on his obsession with them. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wasn't too taken aback when we saw that Sakura's Eievui had become an Eefi. At least the Enju City's Dancing Girls' Eievui evolution set was now complete like in the games. I chuckled when we saw Kojirou dressed in a kimono during the Rocket-dan's fake tea ceremony, and I'm glad that Sakura set off alone.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Espeon rocks, so I'm glad that Sakura was chosen to debut it + Sakura's battle against Misty was good. I'm glad Misty won.

Even tho I like Espeon, I'm also happy that we saw Misty's Corsola win against it mostly cuz I felt that Misty's win record wasn't too good in general so even a win against Sakura felt like an achievement. :D

Leonhart

Imagineer
Even tho I like Espeon, I'm also happy that we saw Misty's Corsola win against it mostly cuz I felt that Misty's win record wasn't too good in general so even a win against Sakura felt like an achievement. :D

I'd argue that Kasumi winning with her Sunnygo was a bit disheartening, however. Realistically Kasumi's Sunnygo was a newer Pokemon, so it shouldn't have been strong enough to win against Eefi, which we knew Sakura had owned and trained for much longer than Kasumi had trained her Sunnygo.

Daizy

I call you honey
Didn't think Sakura's Eevee should've evolved at all since Eevee wasn't that strong when we saw it before but I guess Espeon was cool. I liked how Misty was still a good friend to Sakura.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm relieved that Sakura didn't accept Satoshi's invitation and that she instead chose to travel throughout Jouto on her own since the Jouto cast would've been awkward with her in it.

Sakura having already evolved her Eevee since the last time that we saw her was great even though it was just a way to finally complete the Kimono girls' Eeveelution set. I really wish that she had taken Ash's offer to travel with his group though. She was a cute character with a lot of potential and the cast could've used that opportunity to change things up a little bit. Too bad she went off on her own.

I wish that Ash had an Espeon. Sakura could have a Vaporeon and she would battle Corsola and win, and then battle Ash's Espeon and lose.