• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Espeon Vs Umbreon

Umbreon or Espeon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both because Umbreon is more of a defensive yet somewhat of an attack pokemon whilst Espeon is more of a staright on attacker with it's amazing speed and special attack.

Seth pkmn

Espeon.
Fastest Psychic type EVER.
(Not sure if thats true) BUt you have to admit, it IS really fast.

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
1: Dark has an advantage over Psychic.
2:Umbreon has great defenses while Espeon's is not that good.

Da Man X

Cυrsιvε Rσcκs-DαMαπΧ
I'd have to say Umbreon.

golduck#1

Umbreon is my favorite of the eeveelutions and is my second favorite Pokemon so It gets my vote :)

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I don't like either very much, jolteon is my favorite XD

Ezek

Your average freak
If I recall right you can't get espeon or umbreon because there is no time clock. Although i guess you could transfer them for colluseum. But i like them both equally.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Espeon since I prefer offense than defense. And add to the fact that for me, he isn't as hard to use as Umbreon (who is hard to use, for me)

acetrainerbob

has written:
Umbreon is better since Dark types have many moves to choose from that boost and judge attack power based on stats, but Espeon does have acess to Moonlight and Future Sight. In th end, I'm just an Umbreon fanboy.

Ver-mont

Espeon. I like attack-focused Pokémon better than the defensive ones and Umbreon's design is kinda bland to me.

A Mew

Not a glitch
Espeon. I have never been able to learn how to use Umbreon effectively in-game, even though I have been wanting to learn it for quite a while.

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
umbreon <3 its my number one fave

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
espeon's magic bounce ability destroys as a lead. Coupled with a couple of calm mind's and your looking at a 6-0 sweep right there

Psyanic

( ⌐▀-▀)
Kinda funny seeing this in the FRLG forum, since you can't even evolve them in those games. I prefer Espeon over Umbreon. Its Special Attack is more useful than Umbreon's tank-ish style. I don't typically like defensively-oriented Pokemon, so I usually prefer the faster, offensive Espeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.