• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Espeon Vs Umbreon

Umbreon or Espeon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kall El

..Silence..
Both are amazing. I remember back in GS, I used both.
First I had the Umbreon and then breeded another Eevee and got Espeon, wait..nvm - it was the other way round.
But my personal favourite is Espeon, it's so cute as is Umbreon but I prefer the Light over the Darkeness.
And Espeon is something I use often, as in the most common Eeveeloution.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Blacky.

A defensive Pokémon with a badass type and cute/imposing design.
Besides Blacky, I don't really like any other eeveelution.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I prefer Umbreon, Espeon looks a bit girly. I use Espeon if it's shiny though

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I like both of them equally, but if I had only one spot on my team, I would probably go with Espeon for its looks and Magic Bounce!

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hm...I have more Umbreon that Espeon....but I don't really have a preference, although I tend to use Umbreon for my stalling pokemon.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I like both of them a lot, but Espeon slightly edges out Umbreon for me. I like graceful-looking Pokemon, and Espeon is a pretty hard hitter in battle as well.

heracrosstrainer635

Best. Partner. Eva!
I prefer espeon, since it represents the sun.
Umbreon is cool, too though.

PsychoKitty

Mewtwo Fangirl
I feel that Umbreon is overrated plus I hate dark types, so Espeon.
I like my psychic kitties. :3

Cutty

Forever now

Espeon all the way. It's sophisticated n elegant. Plus it hits not defends.

Status
Not open for further replies.