• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Espeon Vs Umbreon

Umbreon or Espeon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
Espeon. It's faster and has better Sp. Attack, plus it's prettier. ;P

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I chose Both equally but honestly I like Espeon more because it's one of my favorite Psychic Pokemon and it's moves are great! ^_^

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Espeon's always been my favorite. Only recently I started to like Umbreon a lil bit. But he can't compare to Espeon ;)

When generation 2 came out, I saw an espeon and I was so bummed that I couldn't have one. It's such a pretty looking kitty, and not a bad battler.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
I prefer using Espeon. I guess it's childhood nostalgia added to the fact that I prefer Espeon's design. However, Umbreon isn't bad either, and if it wasn't for nostalgia, I'd bet that I would rate both Pokemon the same. XD

Both are great: while Umbreon is more defensive, Espeon is a great sweeper for it's offensive.

I personally like Espeon's design 0.001 more than Umbreon's, so I'll stick with Espeon. Besides, IMO it's best for in-game because it KO faster.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I like them both equally but umbreon's shiny form is better then espeon's in my opinion.

briguin

Dr. Geek
It depends. If I want to dominate the competition, I use Espeon. But if I want to be a total bad***, I use Umbreon.

Status
Not open for further replies.