• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Essence of the Elementals

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
OOC: It has begun! Just introduce your character and get the ball rolling. LSU's accepted for now.
~~~
Leslie rode her shiny Rapidash, Wildfire, into the city known as Vermillion. She stopped him and dismounted. She stumbled a bit; it had been awful uncomfortable to ride bareback for so many miles. Wildfire breathed heavily, his cream hair lathered in sweat. Leslie pulled out his Pokeball and wispered, "Return," in a weak voice.

It had been a tiring ride for the both of them, Leslie knew that. She walked into the Pokemon center and entered. She rested her arms on the counter and handed her three Pokeballs to the nurse. The nurse handed them back to her and said, "Here are your Pokemon. You seem tired."

Leslie looked into her eyes. "I am. I have been riding since early this morning. Might I stay for the night?" She felt faint, then she lost all feeling in her body.

"Are you alright?" the nurse asked.

Leslie's, no, now Aurlia's, eyes opened. "I'm fine, I just feel so sore... Have you a place for me?" She asked, her eyes brighter than they had been.

The nurse handed her a key. "Room 16, third door on the left." She pointed to a hallway.

"Thank you." Aurlia accepted the keys and went to her room. She sat down on the bed. That was awful close. What a horrible time for her to weaken so... Aurlia thought as she looked at the ceiling. She fiddled with the crystal necklace that was her essence but soon sucome to Leslie's sore, tired body and took a quick nap.

Last edited:

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles rode on Maloke's back untill he made it to cerulean.
He had been in the air all day. Salamence fell over tired. Miles returned him then sat on the bridge. He let out his other two pokemon and let them play with each other. Miles felt faint and almost went of the bridge. He managed to stay on. His pokemon were asking each other what was wrong with there trainer. Miles this time did faint and almost fell into the water. Before he fell, his eyes began glowing red. Enti had saved him from falling in the fast river.

Enti said:"That was close." He took out the red metal from miles pocket. He said:"He needs to be more careful." He fell asleep .

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
Jason walked arround Vermillion city, looking for Mr.Fuji's house
"I heard that this guy is good with pokemon ledgens...maybe I can find out more about you."
Jason said with a smile looking at his silver Mew
"I just wish that I can communicate with you somehow...and your always so serious...why dont you ever put a smile on?..."
The silver Mew stared at Jason with a blank expression, it mumbled out a faint "Mew" as it stared
"I guess I am really lucky to have such a hero though...if it wern't for you I wouldn't be here today..."
Mew shaked it's head slightly as it keept it's glance, at that moment both of thier stomachs growled at the same time
"Oh...guess it's that time of the day, kinda think of it, I dont theink we even ate at all today..."
Jason said feeling really stupid
"Anyway...let's go find a place for some eats, okay"
Jason said smiling, with that Luna rested on his shoulder
"Um...lets see..."
Jason looked around at the small town, finally finding a resteraunt that looked pretty fancy at the edge of the town, right before you reach the docks
"Well, guess we can try that place"
Jason said running over
"Okay Luna, you have to turn invisible now, people who see you might get a little greedy and might want you for themselves"
With that Luna turned invisible as they both entered the resteraunt, the waiter greated him as he walked in
"Is thier anything that I can help you with sir?"
The waiter said with a smile
"Um, just an outdoor seat, i'll be dining with a large pokemon..."
"Very well sir..."
Jason was taken to a wide open area, right next to the docks.He then let out one of his pokeball's, that had a Charizard in it
"Okay, din din time..."
After Jason ordered for three and him and his two pokemon had finished thier meals, Jason took out his wallet to get ready for the bill, but when he took out his wallet, it fell into the water
"Uh...woops..."
The waiter then came over with the bill almost seconds after this event
"Your bill sir..."
Jason looked at the waiter with a surprised look on his face
"Is something the matter?"
Jasons left eyebrow twitched a little
"Um...your not ganna believe this...but, just a couple of seconds ago I dropped my walet into the water..."
A frown appeared on the waiters face
"I see...sir, if you dont have the money i'll have to call the cops"
"No, I swear it's true!"
"Sir, I do not wish to do this...so i'll give you one chance, if you have anything of value...say, that Charizard of yours, those are pretty rare, and might just pay off the bill in full...unless you have something else of value"
Jason then quickly responded before thinking in fear of loosing his first pokemon, he spoke very fast
"I HAVE A POKEBALL MADE COMPLETELY OUT OF CRYSTAL IN MY BAG!"
Jason then covered his mouth with his hands
"Is that so?"
Jason then quickly dug in his bag and took the crystal ball out, making sure that the waiter doesn't take it
"Is that it?"
The waiter then grabbed the ball out of Jason's hand with quick force
"No! Dont take my-"
"What is this? you think you can fool me, this is nothing but stone!"
The waiter said, he then hurled the pokaball over that bay.
Jason dived to catch it, when he did he had changed.
"How dare you throw my property like it's some trash..."
Jason's essence spoke
"I think the question is how dare you come into our resteraunt without money...then make up a scheme to get out of it"
Luna made itself visible in the presents of Jason's essence, Mew.
Wh-wh-what have we here? Not only a Mew, but a silver one at that!
"You worthless scumbag...you would sell a pokemon's life for your own profiet?..."
Mew walked over slowly to the waiter, the people inside the resteraunt still hav'nt noticed a thing
"Well, it looks like mr.no money is getting tugh guy on me..."
Mew looked at Luna, then back at the waiter, he quicly grabbed him by the neck and tossed him aside, the waiter's head got smashed into the wooden railing of the dock, nocking him unconcius
"Come on Luna...im done with this guy"
With that Mew returned the Charizard to it's pokeball, and left the resteraunt with Luna, unseen.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Leslie, once again herself, woke in a strange room. "What? How did I get here?" She said, thinking out loud. This must be my room. But... how did I get here? She thought repetitively. "Ah well."

The nurse walked in, saying, "Room service!"

"I didn't..." she said, but she thought better about it and said, "think you would be here so soon! Thanks." The nurse nodded and left a tray with food in her room. Leslie took it outside and spread out a blanket in the grass. "Come on out, everyone!" She threw out three Pokeballs; a Vaporeon, a Rapidash, and a Flygon came out.

They all stretched out and relaxed, happily breathing in the fresh air. Leslie set a bowl of cooked crab in front of her Vaporeon, a vegtable plate in front of her Rapidash, and a cheeseburger in front of her Flygon.

"I didn't know you ate cheeseburgers, Little Drako!" She said to him. He grabbed it and started to nibble on it idly, thinking about him pointing it out on the menu and her ordering it with a rather confused look on his face. She shook her head and dug into her own fried fish platter.

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
A flygon lands down in the city its wings a dark maroon red
a man looking in his early 20's jumps off and walks towards the pokemon
center. "Drag return, you deserve a nice long rest" he smiled and walked into the pokemon center. "hello nurse joy nice day isn't it?" nurse joy turned
and smiled " Why yes it is isn't it so what brings you to vermillion"
as he handed his 5 pokeballs to the nurse " well I just go where the wind takes me. If its not to much trouble can i have a room?" as nurse joy turned to get his pokeballs she smiled " here you go" as she handed the balls to him
"and yes we have many rooms open here you go" she smiled and handed him the key to room 17. " It's the fourth room on the left enjoy your stay." He turned and walked towards the room, as he approched room 16 the sapphire necklace hanging from his neck began to glow with a bright blinding light. As it died down he opened his room door, "hmmm i wonder what that was all about" he walked in the door and jumped onto his bed and began to think....

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Leslie stretched out on her blanket and begun to think. "I should probalby collect my things and head to Pewter. Maybe the people at the museum can help me find out what this thing is..."

Imediately she reached for her necklace but was shocked to not find it there. "Oh, crap!" She jumped up and went to her room in the center, her Pokemon staring at her from through the glass windows.

It was sitting by her bed, glowing mildly."That's odd..." She shrugged and took it, along with a few other things she had been to absent-minded to notice.

Leslie realised after a moment that even Little Drako, who was normally so entergetic, was not ready for a trip through the Digglet's cave. She sighed, deciding she could delay her trip for just a day or two more.

She wandered around the port town for a moment before she again started to feel... a bit weaker... Then it was Aurlia speaking, moving, and in control. She looked around for a moment. Rukario? I could have sworn... she thought. "Oh, never mind..." I'm losing my mind... and that's all that's left of me... She sat down on a bench and stared blankly around.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles woke up and his pokemon were over him in fear. Miles wondered what happened and how his medal got in his hand. Miles sent out his salamence and got out the pokefood. Miles started eating a chessebuger . Miles then got on salamence and flew to vermillon. There he went to see his grandfather. His granderfather wasn't there so he sa down. He rubbed the head of his salamence.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
OFF: Don't know if this post might pose problems... but if it does, then simply tell me and I'll edit/delete it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A figure slowly walked in the streets... and as it walked, everyone turned to look at the strange cloaked masked man...

His long cloak covered a black, dirty business suit. Obviously, this man had went through some trouble... and then, there was this strange mask... an ice-blue depicting an evil grin... a mask which completely hid the figure's face.

"Hmph... what a weirdo..." said a teenager, talking to his friend...

"Indeed! He looks like the villain of a cheap horror film, in my opinion." replied his friend.

But then, as the masked man continued, a detail struck the two teenagers... "Hey... is he carrying Pokeballs?" asked the first.

"Yep. Seems like he's a trainer." replied the other.

The two teenagers placed themselves in front of the masked man and took out Pokeballs. Looks like they are Pokemon trainers! "Yo! You're a trainer, aren't you? We challenge YOU to a Pokemon battle!"

The figure stopped and glared at the Pokemon trainers, the rage rising within him... he clenched his fists and begun to shake, his consciousness slowly overwhelmed by hatred...

"Out... of... my... WAY!!!" boomed the masked man. His voice... it sounded like a real hurricane! Everyone in the street stopped what they were doing and turned to face the masked man and the Pokemon trainers...

"It's against to refuse a challenge! Prepare yourself!" said the first Pokemon trainer, not impressed by the masked man.

"Go Machoke!" yelled the trainer, releasing a large, muscular, humanoid Pokemon. "Now... choose your Pokemon!"

The masked man didn't said anything... he trembled, completely intoxicated by the mask's unholy power...

"Errr... man? I think that it's not a good idea to challenge THAT dude after all..." said the second Pokemon trainer, worried at seeing the masked man tremble like this...

"Pah! Non-sense! What could really happen? Would he..." the first Pokemon trainer could never finish his sentance.

BAAAAM!!!

The Pokemon trainer's eyes widened as the masked man thrusted his fist into his stomach, his fist and arm piercing through the flesh as if it was only butter... and then, the man was sent flying backward and slammed loudly into a nearby car, smashing the car into metallic rubble.

The second Pokemon trainer ran torward his friend to make sure he was okay while the Machoke stared at the masked man, eyes widened, his jaw dropping. "Thi... this.. I'm imagining things here..." whispered the Pokemon to itself in it's language while the masked man continued forward as if nothing had happened...

Slowly, the man's hatred slowly vanished and as it disappeared, he regained consciousness... and by the time he reached his destination, a small restaurant, he was fully awake once anew... He didn't knew how he had somehow arrived at the destination when he had merely entered the city just a few seconds ago... but he guessed that it must have been the mask's doing... he felt frustrated... This mask... it was controlling him, using him... but there was no choice but to rely on it. He needed the mask's advice... the mask's power... The mask knew how to get revenge on the Evil One and bring back his family... and that was all that mattered to Julius in the end. His desire for vengeance surfacing, his frustration disappeared as he stood there, listening carefully to the mask's commands...

"Now... the silver colored mock-up of Mew, one of the Evil One's servants, has passed by here. Talk with the personnel and gather information on the Evil One's servant's whereabouts." ordered the mask.

The masked man seen a waiter who had been knocked out... "Smells like the Evil One's servant's work... fortunately, this man still appears to be alive. Wake him up and get him to reveal everything he knows." echoed the evil voice of the mask in the man's head.

The masked man slowly approached the waiter and then begun to shake him, trying to wake him up...

Last edited:

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
Mew and Luna walked around the town for a bit before they reached a pokemon center
"The sun falls as the moon arises..."
Mew said looking at Luna, he walked into the center and approached the nurse
"If it isn't any trouble i'll have one room please..."
Mew said to the nurse, Luna was hovering visibly over Mew's shoulder. Nurse Joy stared at Mew for a second, before turning away and giving Mew the key to room 18
"Wow, it's a pretty busy night today..."
Nurse Joy said looking at Mew
"Is that so?..."
Mew managed to blurt out as he walked away from Joy and over to room 18, on the way over to room 18 the crystal pokeball started glowing
"What...whats going on...i've never seen that happen before!"
Luna said to Mew
"Right...there must be someone else near..."
Mew said to Luna looking arround, nurse Joy was just down the hall
"Is something the matter?"
Nurse Joy asked from down the hall, noticing the trainer was still in the hall, at that second Jason snapped back into his body and was no longer Mew
"Wh-where am I?"
Jason said looking around
Nurse Joy looked at Jason puzzled
"Are...are you okay?..."
Nurse Joy said to Jason, still confused
"Oh...um...nothing...just uh...lost in thought"
Jason said with a fake laugh, trying not to look crazy, he looked at the key in his hand labled 18.
"Guess I got room 18..."
He mumbled to himself as he walked to his room number. He sat down on his bed and looked out the open door, he then plotted down into his bed and looked at Luna as it uttered out a faint "Mew" before closing it's eyes and falling asleep. Jason pated it's head, then stared at the open door again, lost in thought of why these blackout's keep happening, and why did they happen the day he got Luna.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Aurlia looked up from a magazine she had borrowed from the center. It had been rather dull, mostly involving tips for raising Pokemon that made no sense. She saw that all three of the Pokemon she was with had fallen asleep as well.

Aurlia chuckled and said, "I guess we need to go to bed. After all, the moon has risen." She returned the Pokemon to their Pokeballs and walked back to the center.

Aurlia opened the door to room 16, but before she wlaked in she felt the presence of others; other elementals. Are they here, or have I lost it? She sat down on the bed, suddenly realising how tired she was. She sighed and thought, Human bodies tire too quickly.

Aurlia put on her... erm, Leslie's pijamas and got in the bed. She stretched out and stared at the ceiling. She felt others... but she could not comunicate with them if she was in control of Leslie. She tried her hardest to fall asleep so she would return to her crystal. Then, and only then, might she be able to speak with the others.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
"Room 15, sir."
"What?"
"I said, Room 15."
David spun around, confused.
"Are you all right, sir?" asked Nurse Joy.
"Um, I may be. Where am I?" replied David, dumbfounded.
"This is the Pokémon Center, sir."
"But I live in Cabin 7; why am I in the Center, Nurse Joy? And why do you keep calling me 'sir'? You've known me since I was born!"
"You must mean one of my sisters, sir. This is the Vermillion Pokémon Center."
"IN KANTO?" David shouted in disbelief.
"Last time I checked, sir."
"What time is it?" asked David.
Nurse Joy looked at her watch quickly, "It's about... 1 o'clock, sir."
That explains it! I must have been asleep and then... Pelipper? Did he bring me here all the way from Pacifidlog? I'll pretend to just be tired.
"Hmm... the jet lag must be getting to me. I came from Pacifidlog. It's about a 5 hr. time difference. Could I have my key, please?"
"Here you go, sir," said Nurse Joy, handing David the key. He looked at it. Sure enough, it was Room 15. Right next to Aurlia!
"Thank you. Good night!" replied David, entering his room. As he shut the door behind him, Lugia began to retake control, sensing the presence of its siblings, its 'mother', and, terribly, the presence of the Evil One, somewhere nearby...

Last edited:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
OFF: OK, spideyjvc, you confuse me... A LOT!

Luna was supposed to be the name of the Mew, right? If you meant that both the silver Mew and Mew herself were with Jason... well, you can't do that since the real Mew is in a state of deep sleep within a statis cell in the depths of Mewtwo's castle.

In short... some explanations about your post, please?

As Julius, the masked man, walked forward, he remembered the words of the waiter... it seemed as if he had been knocked unconscious by a girl after trying to buy her Charizard because she had no money to pay.

"Well... it seems our Evil One servant is mascarading as a Pokemon trainer... although it could be also possible that our foe has possessed a human. In both cases... the path ahead is clear. We must find this human and get it to tell us where the servant is... and then, we shall kill her. Once this is done, the servant itself is next!" explained the cold, mocking voice of the mask.

"This girl... what of her fate if she is innocent?... if she was possessed?" thought Julius, knowing that his mind was an open book to the mysterious Mask of Ice...

"We shall see in time. For now... this human is a Pokemon trainer... and it is night time already... which means that she should be at a Pokemon trainer!... and there aren't thousands of Pokemon Centers around here!" stated the mask.

"The servant... is nearby?" asked Julius, sensing his hatred rising... That worthless servant... that coward! It was one of those cursed monsters that had helped the Evil One slaughter his family! He will never forgive them... never! He shall kill that spineless coward... with his bare hands!

"Keep your rage for the encounter itself. Keep your Pokemon ready also... for it is to be expected that our foe will have powers of his own. While only my power can destroy the servant itself, you will need the power of your Pokemon to keep the foe's bodyguards occupied." said the mask.

Julius frowned... he struggled to control the rage... he stopped walking and stood there, trembling, clenching his fist... and then, slowly, his fist stopped trembling and he relaxed, the rage dying down...

Julius, once again fully himself, no longer hearing the mask's voice as his hatred died down, resumed his journey and eventually made it to the Pokemon Center. Nothing of interest happened on the way to the Pokemon Center...

As Julius entered the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy stared at Julius, blinked several times in disbelief, and then said: "I... REALLY... need some vacation... First the floating cat... and then this masked weirdo? Ugh..."

Julius felt a fire being lighted up in his heart at the comment... but he remained calm, not letting the corrosive urge to hurt and kill rise within him.

Julius reached for one of his Pokeballs and then showed it to the nurse... "May I get a room for the night?"

Nurse Joy nodded. "Yes... sure..." it was obvious that she wasn't really paying attention. She took a key randomly and then handed it to Julius. "Here... the key to room 19..."

"Thank you." replied Julius, grabbing the key and then placing it in his pocket before heading torward his room...

As Julius slowly approached his room, an unknow feeling begun to overcome him... and the expression on the mask changed...

Julius thought he heard a cat meowing faintly as everything turned dark...

Mewtwo's spirit remained in front of the room number 18, staring at two shadows in the room... and he recognised one of the auras...

The chaotic, unholy powers that coursed Julius's veins slowly calmed down and the spirit of the Dark Lord was soothed of it's hatred and sorrow by a familiar power...

The Legendary Pokemon closed the eyes of his human avatar and bathed in the holy aura of it's opposite... and memories of his love, the Legendary Pokemon of Light, flooded the human brain...

The mask, unable to smile, made the face behind it smile as it let the dreams of better, happier days wash away his suffering...

... but then... an unpleasant memory arrived... and the aura... he suddenly felt it... lacking...

The aura... was pure Light... holy Light... but the love, the care... it was not there. This was only the successor, only the replacment for Mew... not Mew herself.

Unlike Mew, this creature cared not for the world, cared not for anyone or anything... but for it's purity and honor. It was selfish... and he could sense it.

"You are not Mew. You're nothing but a worthless copy..." said Julius in a voice that had no humanity in it...

It could be so easy... just enter the room and thrust that human's fist into the chest of that stupid mock-up of Mew and of it's stupid follower... but then, Mewtwo figured out that if his avatar got jailed for the murder of a human and it's Pokemon, he wouldn't be able to pull off his plans... so he decided unstead to take out a hidden object out of one of the hidden pockets on the human's clothes. Of course, Julius did not know of the existance of those pockets...

Mewtwo slowly dropped the object and then walked to his room. He closed and locked the door behind him and took off the Pokeballs off his belt.

Without saying a word, he took one of the pillows on the bed and placed it on the floor, on a table. He then placed the Pokeballs on the pillow. The mask caused Julius to frown, regretting that he couldn't release those Pokemon and allow them to sleep for real rather than being plunged into artificial sleep by the Pokeballs...

Without even taking off his clothes, Julius lied down and then, the mask fell asleep... and Julius did not awaken for as he, too, fell asleep...

Slowly, an almost invisibly small black mechanical insect Pokemon, like some kind of flea, entered room 18... and then jumped into the silver Mew's fur. It was so small and light-weight that the silver Mew would never feel it on it's body... and since it was a machine, the Mew would never be able to sense it's presence since it had no soul to sense... the machine remained there, not sending any signal, awaiting the right time to begin with it's mission...

Last edited:

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
I can sense it. It is here. The Evil One! Somewhere...
Articuno! Zapdos! Moltres! Ho-oh! My brothers! Where are you?
Hmm... nothing. It's possible that they have not arrived yet.
Aurlia is here! Where is Suicune? I do not sense her. Rukario is here; so is Mew. I fear the Evil One may have found her, though. I pray it is not too late!
Where is Solicus? Where is Aurija? Where is Raikou? I sense Entei, somewhere... They should have been here... Hah! Nurse Joy will probably lose her mind when others begin to arrive...
Could I be going crazy? No, the presence is too real to be my imagination. Aurlia seems to be just on the other side of this wall! I must reach out to her...
Oh darn. My 'body' needs to use the bathroom. I'm not surprised, it's almost 7 o'clock back in Pacifidlog; his internal clock is off. I'll try to stay in control for now...

David rose and walked to the bathroom. Just as he finished, he felt sick.
It is as I feared! The Evil One! He has found Mew! I must stop him!
Unwittingly, David, under Lugia's control, threw open the door and stumbled out into the hallway. Surely, someone must have been awakened by the noise; if only he could reach out to one of them before the Evil One was alerted to his presence...

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
A loud noise woke Julius from his sleep. He awakened, finding out that he was in his room... when just seconds ago, he had been in the hallway. How could this happen? Did he teleported or something?...

But then, he touched his face... or rather, his hands touched the mask... the mask... the Mask of Ice was on his face... he felt awful... he knew that it was because of this mask... but he needed it... he needed the power...

Then... he felt the power... the presence...

"Julius! It is a servant of the Evil One! He located us! Quickly! Grab the Pokeballs and get ready to fight!" ordered the mask.

Julius jumped off the bed and grabbed the Pokeballs on the pillow. He placed them quickly on his belt and then kicked the door wide open, finding himself right in front of David!

Julius, his heart burning with hatred, stood in-between possession by Mewtwo and conscious. Both the mask and the human pointed at David.

"You... you are one of them! One of the servants of the Evil One who murdered my love! YOU WILL PAY!" both Julius and Mewtwo boomed, their voices mixing into a tempest of rage, the desire for vengeance burning within the human heart.

Julius clenched his right fist, getting ready while with his left hand, he grasped the Pokeball containing one of his trusted Pokemon...

Last edited:

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
It's him! This is the Evil One! Defend yourself! He has convinced this human that Aurlia is the Evil One, not himself!
"Come to your senses, Mewtwo," spoke Lugia/David. "You are poisoning this man's mind! Don't do anything rash! Can't you feel it? She is here! Aurlia! She can help you bring Mew back!"
Doesn't he understand me? Aurlia! I need you!
David grasped a Pokéball as well...

Last edited:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Julius's mind faded as Mewtwo's spirit totally took over. Mewtwo's eyes glowed with rage behind the mask.

"Aurlia? Help me? YOU WISH! She is the one who caused this! She corrupted Mew's soul, filling it with nightmarish visions and fake memories! She forced Light to clash with Darkness! She forced her to battle me using the forces of Fate! She forced turned Mew into a soulless, raging puppet! Do you knew how I felt? How I felt as I was forced to bring an end to Mew's suffering? CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW IT FELT?!? I will never forgive Aurlia... NEVER!... and I won't forgive those who follow her as well! I refuse that Aurlia makes me a new Mew! I shall go to the void and exchange Aurlia's life for Mew! I shall shatter the force know as Destiny and bring the ONLY Legendary Pokemon of Light... not a Mew... THE MEW! THE ONLY MEW!!!" screamed Mewtwo in pure anger, his voice no longer human... he was so enraged... but it was not a destructive rage... it was the rage of a being who was suffering horribly, all of his hope gone, humiliated and destroyed...

Julius was shaking with anger, his right eye twitching. He seemed as if he was going to drop the Pokeball he was holding any second and just plain lash out to try and punch David right in the face...

Last edited:

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Is this your way of restoring order to this world? I won't have any of it! Brace yourself!
Surprisingly, David prepares to strike first, cocking back a clenched fist.
No one expected the door they stood before to open and for Leslie to step out right then. Only it's not Leslie– Aurlia's in full control this time.
You! It is you! You're... beautiful! Aurlia!

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
OOC: My essence IS Mew, and Luna is the name of my silver Mew that I own.Oh, and I don't turn into a girl when I change into my essance.
_________

Jason heard loud noises around in the other rooms.
"Whats going on"He said to himself, but he didn't want to be rude, so he closed his door and went back to his bed
"How's anyone suppost to get any sleep around here?..."
Jason said sighing, he then gave a shot at closing his eyes before he awoke to annother loud noise

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Mewtwo's hatred reached it's peak. Slowly, blood poured down from the holes in the mask, as his hatred had reached a level far above the human's tolerance...

"Y... YOU!!!" the voice... the voice that came out of the human's throat... that echoing voice... Mewtwo's real, actual voice was coming out of that human's throat...

Mewtwo dropped his Pokeball, completely blinded by his rage, he just stood there, pointing at Aurlia...

"You... you... YOU MURDERER!!! Why... can't you accept my existance? Why did you murdered the love and care of my love to fulfill your dream of intolerance? You... YOU ARE VILE! VILE AND TWISTED! I am NOT evil... Darkness... is NOT evil!... you... YOU ARE EVIL! YOU MANIPULATE EVERYONE! YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF FATE, THE SOURCE OF ALL SUFFERING! I do not care if you created us... I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE! Now... give back what you took and leave this world... FOREVER! You have... ten seconds... to start moving... or I will make you feel the pain that you have inflicted to us for so long!" Mewtwo... shaked more and more... the pain was getting more and more intense as his body was beginning to break... but he was so blinded by rage... that he didn't noticed.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Much rukus could be heard in the hall. Aurlia jumped out of bed and ran up to the battle, only to be screamed at by Mewtwo. She was taken aback as she spoke in return.

"Listen," Aurlia said calmly, "what do you mean? No, not all darkness is evil... but Arthium is. He is beyond us all. I..." Her voice wavered. "I am of peace. If not for the clashes of darkness and light, there would not be balance. Without balance there would be chaos. Please understand, I do not control fate... I am not of this world... not yet...

"Mewtwo. I know you. I saw you as you were born, there... I tried... but they would not listen to me. I took nothing from you... I have never even killed... Even Arthium was only banished... that is my mistake..." Aurlia shook. "Please... she wakes... listen... and understand."