• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Essentials in your bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the things i make sure i always have with me are pokeball and sometimes great balls and repels. i can't be bothered with wild pokemon appearing all the time when i'm trying to walk through a cave so i buy loads of them.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
eh well >.>" i have all the items (not all key items) because i have actoin replay >.>"

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
I have alot of the items you pick up going through the game and they're just sitting there (why'd the take out the PC storage for items?).

They took it out because there is now enough room in the bag for 999 of every item. Anyway, I also always keep a supply of Hyper Potions, Super Potions, Full Heals, and Revives in case I'm in a bad situation in Stark Mountain.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
Just a lot of repels, since that's all I really need. Oh, and a lot of pokeballs.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Well, I have at least one of everything...

I tend to keep around a lot of Full Restores, Revives and Ultra/Dusk/Repeat Balls.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Revive, the potions, Max repels, Leftovers, Shell Bell, EXP share and smoke ball.

(Smoke ball for escaping in the Trophy Garden for my lv18 Finneon)

Last edited:

Laprasluver101

Water Type Expert
Essentials

My must-haves:

~40+ Max Repels
~40+ Revives
~5 Pokeballs
~2 Timer Balls
~10 Dusk Balls (I play mostly at night.)
~Exp. Share
~60+ Hyper Potions
~50+ Max Potions
~Any and all Stones for evolving.

max repels for chaining
ultra, fast, net balls
have tons of evolution stones from the underground
hp restoring items and revives
currently growing a bunch of berries in bulk

morri

nullposter
I always have some Superballs ready. Also I have repel. and escape rope.
in the medicine part I have Hyperhealer and few revivers.as well as full heal , although I dont use them much. I prefer goign to the pokécentre .

Raikou_fan

I always have ultra/dusk/quick/luxury balls, full restores, full heals, max repels, revives, lucky eggs, and amulet coins.

Torterra-417

Worship the willow!
I hate that they took out the Item PC. Now I have to scroll through ALL MY PLATES, INCENSES AND HELD ITEMS just to sell a stupid Nugget.

But I have organised everything in alphabetical order, so it's not much of an ordeal.

Back on topic I try to keep twenty Dusk, Ultra, Quick, Timer, Nest and Net balls with me at all times.

RedMoogleXIII

Team Rocket Trainer
I have for use as necessities

Pokeballs of all types
Super Repels
Exp Shares
Lucky Eggs
Amulet Coins
Macho Braces
Power Anklet
Power Band
Power Weight
Power Belt
Power Lens
Soothe Bell
Soul Dew is I have Lati@s imported
Thick Club is I have Cubone/Marrowak imported

Profesco

gone gently
Vitamins (Protein, Carbos, Zinc, etc)
Effort Berries (Kelpsy, Tamato, Grepa, etc)
Max Repels (only with the advent of Pokeradar)
Full Restore (lol, I never need to use them XD)
Quick, Dusk, Repeat, Ultra, and Luxury Balls
Power items (Brace, Belt, Anklet, etc)
Useful Battle items (Leftovers, Life Orb, Focus Sash, etc)
Lucky Egg
Amulet Coin and Luck Incense
Black and White Flute (when available)

Erm... Those are the significant ones.

Virtuos

Female Wobbuffet???
Power items, lucky egg, move boosters (in case of a battle), hyper, max potion , escape ropes, max repels, and other stuff.

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Max Repels, Exp Share, Amulet Coin, Revives, Escape Rope, Hyper Potion, Leppa berries, status healing medicines, and all kinds of Pokeballs.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Mainly my Lucky Eggs, but also every Pokeball I have in my Bag, and all the items I use for battles, like Life Orb, Leftovers, Etc.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Hm. Well, in my Pearl, I always have Lucky Eggs, Master Balls, Berries I've accumulated over the past two years, Super Repels, Quick Balls, Various in battle items I've accumulated over the past two years, and Heart Scales.

AlexKZ

Lets see. I organized my bag by items I'm going to use most. Repels/Escape Ropes, followed by shards, stones, evolution items, type hold items, plates, fossils, then the "useless" battle items like destiny knot.

Status
Not open for further replies.