• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Esteban Trade Shop (Free Starter Eggs Event!)

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Nvm on the Wootbat it's not's that great I'll just use it get through game it's Iv's are bad

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
im interested in your shiny snivy, i have plenty non 5 gen shinys and iv bred pokemon
also how did u do your sig team?

I did the image, and, coud you tell me what 5th gen shinies are them?

I am interested in your shiny Blissy and Porygon-Z. Guessing that you are willing to trade Porygon-Z for the same want as Blissy, I can EV train near any 4th gen and lower pokemon for you. Please note, I can get any pokemon to EV train from 4th gen under EXCLUDEING legends.

Also, could I have a Snivy egg. It's the only starter I don't have.

Ill trade the porygon if you manage to EV a Frosslass or any good 4th gen pokemon
If it is a Frosslass ill maybe trade both

i have a shiny seismitoad, id be willing to trade that for the gengar

Sure, tell me when to trade

IF YOU WANT AN EGG PM ME WHEN IM ONLINE TO TRADE

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
Ok, I will get to EV'ing Frostlas for you!

Also everyone, remember, to get your egg, PM Esteban252 when he is online.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
I shall trade a Shiny Unfezant with pokerus holding a Big Nugget for the Shiny Zorua.

LyreOfAutumn

Lady Of Anachronism
I would love to trade you my Crown Entei... It's already in my copy of White Version. What would you be willing to trade from your list...? I'm not quite sure of what you mean by "willing to give a lot"... How much is reasonable? ^^U

If we can successfully trade, I would love a Snivy egg, as well... Yet that's up to you. : )

KaaZio

If you don't mind trading with my Soul Silver, I have quite a bunch of Shinies, and EV'd pokes, along with Events. But for the moment being, I'm here for a free egg :3 I was hoping for a Snivy Egg :)

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have crown entei and raikou traded to my black...are your Snivy and Zorua shinies nicknameable or Japanese?

-Shadow!

Dragon & Steel-type!
I want that EV'd Shiny Braviary, I can give you the 3 Shiny Crown Beasts for it.

Yeah, they are on Black.

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
I shall trade a Shiny Unfezant with pokerus holding a Big Nugget for the Shiny Zorua.

Sure, send me a pm when ready

I have all of the the gamestop crown beasts, what would you trade for all three?

Id like the suicune if it is on white or balck already, just tell me which poke you want?

I would love to trade you my Crown Entei... It's already in my copy of White Version. What would you be willing to trade from your list...? I'm not quite sure of what you mean by "willing to give a lot"... How much is reasonable? ^^U

If we can successfully trade, I would love a Snivy egg, as well... Yet that's up to you. : )

Sure for that Entei, just tell me what you want from my list

I have crown entei and raikou traded to my black...are your Snivy and Zorua shinies nicknameable or Japanese?

Id like the Raikou, both are nicknameable and i have plenty

I want that EV'd Shiny Braviary, I can give you the 3 Shiny Crown Beasts for it.

Yeah, they are on Black.

If they are traded on black already and all english ill trade it with you

IF YOU WANT AN EGG PM ME

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
That mean you clone them...? Just wondering. I'd love a zorua, what gender do you have? (So I can pick a name)

Last edited:

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
That mean you clone them...? Just wondering. I'd love a zorua, what gender do you have? (So I can pick a name)

I just have male gender, and i dont clone them, i have like 2 of both right now via hatching with masuda method
and i can trade both of those dogs for snivy and zorua, snivy is male and female

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Oooooh! Okies 8D Zorou name - Twilight Female if I could snivy - Stardust Child at 3739 8841 9357

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
Oooooh! Okies 8D Zorou name - Twilight Female if I could snivy - Stardust Child at 3739 8841 9357

Sorry, i forgot someone is already trading the beasts, dont you have a shiny or something else to trade me instead?
Like the crown celebi, i think it was, the one that activates zorua event

phetty

Noob
Hey I PMed you about trading for Zorua, Kyurem, Virizion and was wondering what you'd want for them. I'll offer anything I have posted in my shop for them.