1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Esteban Trade Shop (Free Starter Eggs Event!)

Discussion in 'Trade Shops' started by Esteban252, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Jessie_James

Jessie_James I have returned!

Nvm on the Wootbat it's not's that great I'll just use it get through game it's Iv's are bad

2. Esteban252

Esteban252 Stare Into Your Soul

I did the image, and, coud you tell me what 5th gen shinies are them?

Ill trade the porygon if you manage to EV a Frosslass or any good 4th gen pokemon
    If it is a Frosslass ill maybe trade both

Sure, tell me when to trade

IF YOU WANT AN EGG PM ME WHEN IM ONLINE TO TRADE

3. melvin2898

melvin2898 New Member

May I have a Tepig

4. autumnmew

autumnmew Event Hunter

could i have a oshawott egg please

5. jsuch03

jsuch03 New Member

If your egg event is still active i'd love an oshawott and snivy egg

6. Vis_Mage

Vis_Mage PokeGyms Creator

Ok, I will get to EV'ing Frostlas for you!

Also everyone, remember, to get your egg, PM Esteban252 when he is online.

7. Tamaku

Tamaku Catching 'em all.

I shall trade a Shiny Unfezant with pokerus holding a Big Nugget for the Shiny Zorua.

8. CptDrDigi

CptDrDigi Chickity China

I have all of the the gamestop crown beasts, what would you trade for all three?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  9. LyreOfAutumn

LyreOfAutumn Lady Of Anachronism

I would love to trade you my Crown Entei... It's already in my copy of White Version. What would you be willing to trade from your list...? I'm not quite sure of what you mean by "willing to give a lot"... How much is reasonable? ^^U

If we can successfully trade, I would love a Snivy egg, as well... Yet that's up to you. : )

10. KaaZio

KaaZio New Member

If you don't mind trading with my Soul Silver, I have quite a bunch of Shinies, and EV'd pokes, along with Events. But for the moment being, I'm here for a free egg :3 I was hoping for a Snivy Egg :)

11. Cloudchild75

Cloudchild75 Magus lover

I have crown entei and raikou traded to my black...are your Snivy and Zorua shinies nicknameable or Japanese?

12. -Shadow!

-Shadow! Dragon & Steel-type!

I want that EV'd Shiny Braviary, I can give you the 3 Shiny Crown Beasts for it.

Yeah, they are on Black.

13. Esteban252

Sure, send me a pm when ready

Id like the suicune if it is on white or balck already, just tell me which poke you want?

Sure for that Entei, just tell me what you want from my list

Id like the Raikou, both are nicknameable and i have plenty

If they are traded on black already and all english ill trade it with you

IF YOU WANT AN EGG PM ME

14. Cloudchild75

Cloudchild75 Magus lover

That mean you clone them...? Just wondering. I'd love a zorua, what gender do you have? (So I can pick a name)

15. Esteban252

I just have male gender, and i dont clone them, i have like 2 of both right now via hatching with masuda method
    and i can trade both of those dogs for snivy and zorua, snivy is male and female

16. Cloudchild75

Cloudchild75 Magus lover

Oooooh! Okies 8D Zorou name - Twilight Female if I could snivy - Stardust Child at 3739 8841 9357

17. Esteban252

Sorry, i forgot someone is already trading the beasts, dont you have a shiny or something else to trade me instead?
    Like the crown celebi, i think it was, the one that activates zorua event

18. Cloudchild75

Cloudchild75 Magus lover

Oh yes I have celebi, and a shiny drilbur is my only 5th gen shiny

19. phetty

phetty Noob

Hey I PMed you about trading for Zorua, Kyurem, Virizion and was wondering what you'd want for them. I'll offer anything I have posted in my shop for them.

20. Esteban252

I can trade both of them for the celebi as long as it is traded on black/white