• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Esteban Trade Shop (Free Starter Eggs Event!)

Itsloui

Hey am a noob in all this. Am looking to complete my pokedex. If you can help me out by breed the first gen starters. Pls. If your willing to do I'll appreciate it a whole lot. Pm for any question. I have Pokemon white. My fc is 2150-7739-6777. Thank u

Zorua Lover

Awesome Breeder
can i have a archen egg. thanks

Last edited:

Steven Ghost

Ace Trainer
Is it too late to get in on the starter eggs? I need Snivy & Oshawott for my dex please?

venra77

Wifi battler
My eved adamant 252 attk 252 speed sd eq brick break iron head Bisharp for you eved Shiny Scissor and Shiny eved braviary? pm me

i would love a jirachi mew or celibi from the events.

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
My eved adamant 252 attk 252 speed sd eq brick break iron head Bisharp for you eved Shiny Scissor and Shiny eved braviary? pm me

Hmm, I will only trade one of mine for the Bisharp
2 Evd shinies is a lot for just one normal Evd

Everyone else please tell me what you are offering or i will not reply

Roxas013

Pirate King
i wanna know if you are still giving away the starter eggs. if not im up to my 5th badge and i have black so u can hav any exclusives up till that point

Zanji

Hey Esteban Im back....again lol

this time I am interested in any of your Electivires (especially the EVd one lol but any will do ^^) :p this time I have a couple different things to offer ^^

Lv. 72 Kyogre (sapphire)
UT Lv. 57 Ninetails (I think its French since its name is Feunard)
UT Lv. 49 Excadrill
UT Lv. 47 Woobat
UT Lv. 49 Mawile
UT Lv. 35 Darmanitan (Zen Mode)

Road

Shiny Master
Hello there~ Still looking for a Shiny Froslass? I'm not sure it's a beneficial nature, but I can RNG you a Snorunt with a good nature and evolve it for you. :3

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
i am willing to offer a shiny weedle UT with a modest nature for your shiny emolga

Ok, PM me

Hey Esteban Im back....again lol

this time I am interested in any of your Electivires (especially the EVd one lol but any will do ^^) :p this time I have a couple different things to offer ^^

Lv. 72 Kyogre (sapphire)
UT Lv. 57 Ninetails (I think its French since its name is Feunard)
UT Lv. 49 Excadrill
UT Lv. 47 Woobat
UT Lv. 49 Mawile
UT Lv. 35 Darmanitan (Zen Mode)

Hmm, id like the Kyogre, but thats all, i can give you one electivire for it

Hello there~ Still looking for a Shiny Froslass? I'm not sure it's a beneficial nature, but I can RNG you a Snorunt with a good nature and evolve it for you. :3

Id like it better if you just give me the Snorunt, id like to EV it myself :3

Road

Shiny Master
Alrighty then~ Would you like it with a specific nature or is any nature fine?

Zanji

Ok, PM me

Hmm, id like the Kyogre, but thats all, i can give you one electivire for it

Alrighty ^^ thats all I was after in the first place ^^

Kewzu

Im interested in tradeing you my TRU Arceus for your Jirachi if it has draco meteor and Iron Head

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
hi!
i can offer 2 DW Pokemon for shiny Verizion

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul

Alrighty then~ Would you like it with a specific nature or is any nature fine?

Timid would be ok

Im interested in tradeing you my TRU Arceus for your Jirachi if it has draco meteor and Iron Head

Not really interested.

hi!
i can offer 2 DW Pokemon for shiny Verizion

Sure, can you tell me which pokemon?

o_O;; Child's tradeshop link above the purple text in my signature? White bold text?

Ups! ^^;
Ill check it now

Last edited:

venra77

Wifi battler
Hey your Bisharp is ready pm me ok well its not bisharp but its is eved and i can evovle it if you want