• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity Nullam

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Yay:) Thanks:)

Robby-the-empoleon

Has left serebii
Username: YaDunGoofed
Time Zone: GMT -5 (EST)
Favorite Pokemon: Serperior
How long are you on Serebii?: Every day but Tuesday and Thursday
Pokemon Online name (optional): /M/arissa
FC? (Specify which Gen, also optional):N/A
Sector: Flying

Rebirth of Light.
I enjoy playing bass.
Hi co leader :)

I'mma back. I dunno how I could stay away from ED/R/ now N. (Hope that made sence).

Username: Read xxbaconxx (A.K.A. Pony, Bacon, Stevie, etc.)
Time Zone: GMT... I think...
Favorite Pokemon: The ones with the numbers listed here. 1, 2... - ... 648, 649.
How long are you on Serebii?: Not much now. Curse HW and Anime. But I'm coming back more now.
Pokemon Online name (optional): xxbaconxx
FC? (Specify which Gen, also optional): N/A
Sector: Flying, yes, I still love 'em.

Rebirth of the Light...

It's too do outside of Pokemon right? If so...

Dance (I'm so hard, me :p), make up wierd songs, murder the guys who sits next too me in French, ummm... I can't really think of anymore. I've got Dimensia, I can tell. :'(
Welcome!! I've added you :)

Username: Zoruaruler
Time Zone: -8 GMT
Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
How long are you on Serebii?: An hour or two a day.
Pokemon Online name (optional): DualShock1080P
FC? (Specify which Gen, also optional):
Sector: Flying

Rebirth of the Light

I like to play MW3 outside of Pokemon.

Yeah i saw that so i posted this and then read your comment about me doing it again(x
Welcome! I've added you :)

Sorry I wasn't around much today
I had family come over and stuff

Firebreather

Whats up fellow members of EDN? I was wondering Karp, do we have any tutors? Or can someone at least try and help me become a better battler? Because I want to get as good as you Karp (and DM)!

Firebreather

Well Lavaburst runs the clan shop, and she's going to be gone this week, so I don't know if it's going to be possible until next week.

Whats up fellow members of EDN? I was wondering Karp, do we have any tutors? Or can someone at least try and help me become a better battler? Because I want to get as good as you Karp (and DM)!

There's a tutoring program now! If you want to be a tutor or tutee, feel free to contact me.

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Yeah.... everybody, we should try to help Magikarp with his POTW thing. Try to submit atleast one idea of a move set for the chosen pokes :D

Firebreather

@ Karp: Is there a form for the tutoring program? If not then I'll just post saying that I would like to be a tutee!

@ DM: Youre right we should try and help with that.

PokemonTrainerKaden

I would also like to be a tutee when classes open up please.

*IZ*

Hey guys I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to leave. Mainly because DM joined. Sorry I guess. Hope you guys do as good as ED did before WS left and EDR did before I got the PM Keldeo was going to leave. Now take care guys. ;D I'm most likely going with Keldeo. I love that guy.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Username: arceusvictini (AV or arc, I really don't mind)
Time Zone: GMT
Favorite Pokemon: Victini
How long are you on Serebii?: HW's all the time I'm not on it.
Pokemon Online name (optional): [EDN]AV
Sector: lava's

Rebirth of the Light

Username: arceusvictini (AV or arc, I really don't mind)
Time Zone: GMT
Favorite Pokemon: Victini
How long are you on Serebii?: HW's all the time I'm not on it.
Pokemon Online name (optional): [EDN]AV
Sector: lava's

Rebirth of the Light

You are accepted, I mean you're Fighting sector's co-leader.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi from Aruba! I was on the beach today, collected shells, and soaked up some sun and surf! I hope everyone is doing good! There is no wi-fi here so i'll complete the tradeshop prices when i'm on. I'll complete trades, and battles on the 3rd of December. Now back on topic, i'll try to get on 2 xat to become mod now. Maybe i can log in...

Status
Not open for further replies.