• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity Revelations vs. Sheer Force Resurgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyter

Island Challenger
alright guys win for us! i really don't think we will need subs right now with 2-0. but it could go either way(pika do to them what you did to me twice and we have it in the bag)

THATS WHAT HE SAID!
But let's GOOOOOOO E D R!!!!!!

irock245

She wants it
no im dead serious. I wanted to do a battle, but when i got home today i see were are winning 2-0! Seriously, iz and pika can handle it, one of them will win for us.

rwhite84

Banned
^I doubt iz will win trip is tough but stranger things have happened

*IZ*

I'm ready for my battle. Ill try being on all day today.

rwhite84

Banned
Try messaging trip plz

BIG EDIT
Nani will be subbing in for blaze i was informed just today blaze didnt want to be part of our war team anymore

Last edited:

*IZ*

Just won my war match 1-0 with 1hp left. Insane match, very epic.

Closed upon request! Or at least that's what I hope IZ's PM said, because I didn't actually read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.