• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity Revelations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrixx

Got staplers?
Yaaaay, i dislocated my arm.. dont ask how. Xat anyone ? pleeaase.

*IZ*

Yaaaay, i dislocated my arm.. dont ask how. Xat anyone ? pleeaase.
Was it because you were doing trickshots and landed wrong? :p

jw But i cant go on the xat atm. Sorry bro. I hope your arm gets better.

purugly555

*insert title here*
Activity post... Sorry for being inactive. My brother got banned >_> so HE gAVE ME THE LAPTOP! Anyway, hopefully I can battle on Wednesday.

cursedlee204

LEEEEETS DDOO THISS
nice spam there lucario i wasnt even on the laptop when i recieved them so >_>

cursedlee204

LEEEEETS DDOO THISS

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Username: irock245
Modding or Testing? tester
Experience with your chosen job out of 10: none, i've never done something like this, but i at least know what i need to do for the job. So technically out of 10: 5
I've seen your next post, it was something else *cheesy*

AV, we don't need test forums. We can just close them for maintenance and change them ther without members seeing.
BTW, I will now be opening the forums again.
OK, I can shut them down.

oh alright i saw a few pages back that someone put up stuff for testers and moderators.
Yep it was a mistake/non mistake of mine.

Nyter

Island Challenger
U can battle today? Don't u have class... well I can sneak a battle or 2 while im in class... What server?

Status
Not open for further replies.