• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity *VS.* Sheer Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateVictini

DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐
PM/VM me when ur rdy for the battle IZ. yea GO SHEER FORCE!

Dark-Tyranitar

SAND VEIL HAX!!!
Noooo i accidentally mis predicted on my battle and lost...

**** you ballon heatran i could have won

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
I feel a cheer coming on...

"Diversity is what we have and everyone can kiss our ***.
Eternally, we never lack, and we will show you, YOU're low class,
Diversity will shine on through, cause we will win and that's our flow.
Eternally is how we roll. Now kneel to us ya little hoes!

Goooooo E.D.! Whooo hoooo"

VolcanicF

Thunder Trainer
I feel a cheer coming on...

"Diversity is what we have and everyone can kiss our ***.
Eternally, we never lack, and we will show you, YOU're low class,
Diversity will shine on through, cause we will win and that's our flow.
Eternally is how we roll. Now kneel to us ya little hoes!

Goooooo E.D.! Whooo hoooo"
Good cheer going up. I must say "Good Luck to Both Clans!"

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Well done lucario. Unlucky tar. Come on sheer force, its currently 1-1!

rwhite84

Banned
I still say what happened with Garch0mp0utrage's battle was bullcrap and very classless on your behalf, i mean he didnt know about the rule and he would have won 100% without kingdra

Last edited:
I still say what happened with Garch0mp0utrage's battle was bullcrap and very classless on your behalf, i mean he didnt know about the rule and he would have won 100% without kingdra

Hmmm classless? Well considering how ****ed up the battle was I mean to much crits, and parahax your buddy wouldn't last **** agaisnt me, also the rules say is "OU Standard" meaning no swift swim+drizzle. Check the banlist and try again before you go off and complain like a little brat -_-

Last edited:

*IZ*

Crits and Hax dont matter. The part that mattered is that he broke the rules.
I can easily rape everyone with Swift Swim+Drizzle. Thats why its against the rules. You're supposed to know the rules and your friend was breaking them. And yet you call us classless. My friend, please stop.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Well I don't know what happened but it looks like somone broke an OU rule because they didn't know about it. Well, it's still breaking a rule either way. And how can you prove he would of won even if he did follow the rules? You can't. You also can't prove that he did infact know about the rule.

rwhite84

Banned
Yes but garchomp still had 2 other pokemon beside kingdra left in his own wheather to whitstones 1

^
Lol if I remember correctly you retreated your last 2 pokemon ferrothorn and politoed with ferrothorn having about 15% HP and politoed around 30% ferrothorn couldn't hurt gliscor and also easily outsped by gliscor easy kill. While regaining all the HP I had with poison heal. Your Politoed wouldn't OHKO glsicor with ice beam. Allowing me to kill off with earthquake. Kingdra would have won you the battle with swift swim. Who knows maybe you could have gotten a crit with politoed and won so yes a rematch now.

Philip7086 said:
With badabing's vote in, Aldaron's proposal has clinched super majority support (31 support votes to 12 do not support posts, with only 3 voters remaining). This means that starting next round, Drizzle will still be allowed in OU, but the use of Drizzle + Swift Swim will not be allowed on any team. Thank you all for your swift voting! The next voter thread will be up very soon.

Yep, he broke the rules alright

rwhite84

Banned
^
Lol if I remember correctly you retreated your last 2 pokemon ferrothorn and politoed with ferrothorn having about 15% HP and politoed around 30% ferrothorn couldn't hurt gliscor and also easily outsped by gliscor easy kill. While regaining all the HP I had with poison heal. Your Politoed wouldn't OHKO glsicor with ice beam. Allowing me to kill off with earthquake. Kingdra would have won you the battle with swift swim. Who knows maybe you could have gotten a crit with politoed and won so yes a rematch now.
No politoed would have 1hkod it x4 damage with politoed resting at about 300 sp.att

Status
Not open for further replies.