• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebreather

Good to have you Lucky wish (although you forgot a little something in your registration form). Reread the rules, and edit your post.

Elision

Fall Apart.
Name: Lucky wish
Activity Level: About half. I'm not sure.
Rate yourself as a battler: -_- Don't bother. I'm hopeless.
What Division: Eletric
Favorite pokemon: Eletrike
Who Reffered You?: LunarWolf

DIVERSITY

I approve, but we have to wait for WhiteStone to come on.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Welcome Lucky! I'm assuming you'll be accepted, since we're really in no position to be denying members :p.

But anyways, we already had a limit on battling. You may only battle someone else in the clan for points up to 2 times per day. At least I think that's what it was. Otherwise, you could take advantage of the not-so-good battlers.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Welcome Lucky! I'm assuming you'll be accepted, since we're really in no position to be denying members :p.

But anyways, we already had a limit on battling. You may only battle someone else in the clan for points up to 2 times per day. At least I think that's what it was. Otherwise, you could take advantage of the not-so-good battlers.

So that means that if we battle and beat someone like 7 times you know who I'm talking about xD we only get points for the first two wins?
And btw welcome to the clan lucky

Kelz

So that means that if we battle and beat someone like 7 times you know who I'm talking about xD we only get points for the first two wins?
And btw welcome to the clan lucky

Yes, I think that was the desicion. It seems to me that since we are lacking a clan shop, people are just gaining points to rank up. Maybe once the shop opens, it could be raised to the first 3 or 4 battles. But I'll wait for WS and IZ to get in on this conversation and approve, I don't know if the desicion was ever final. Plus, WhiteStone30 is the one who runs the rules. I just run the jobs.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Yes, I think that was the desicion. It seems to me that since we are lacking a clan shop, people are just gaining points to rank up. Maybe once the shop opens, it could be raised to the first 3 or 4 battles. But I'll wait for WS and IZ to get in on this conversation and approve, I don't know if the desicion was ever final. Plus, WhiteStone30 is the one who runs the rules. I just run the jobs.

Well not me I'm saving for the clan shop, ranking up can come later :p

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Ughhh...2 win only to add for the point...=( new rule~

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
Made some banners just for you guys. They're big so feel free to resize them, unless you want me to do it...

iaza15304835960400.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/110809C/iaza15304835960400.png[/IMG]

iaza15304859038700.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/110809C/iaza15304859038700.png[/IMG]

iaza15304825384600.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/110809C/iaza15304825384600.png[/IMG]

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
beat tavogus 1 time...that makes me wining 2 round to day...dont forget to add...=)

Kelz

@ PokemonTrainers: I'll add your art to the section! Very nice job. :)

^confirmed, and keldeo I think you haven't added my points :(

I'm sorry, I guess when I added your points last night, it didn't save. Editing is very hard on a 3DS. :p

*IZ*

Ok you guys since I'm lazy to add the points myself just tell me how much points you should have now. And then I'll add it to make sure you don't lie to me.

Bacon wanna battle 10 times in a row

*IZ*

Oh we need 1 more person to join the tourny. We have 9 people and itll be easier if we had 10 or 12(even better) so if anyone wants to join the tourny just to fill it up and battle ofc PM me

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Now i should have 3+4 Beat Tavogus and VolcanicF each person one time...current should be 27 points~ =)

*IZ*

Starting right now if you beat someone like 20 times just tell my you beat them twice since idc about the other 18 :p

Example: Lets say DE beat Bacon 100 times, hell only say he beat her twice so IZ(me) can just add 8 points.
Itll be easier for the leaders as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.