• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

*IZ*

Name:Zekromreshiram
Activity Level: (When and how long are you on SPPF?)A few weeks
Rate yourself as a battler: Average, good for serebii noobs
What Division: The dragon one
Favorite pokemon: Latias
Who Reffered You?:(If no one leave it blank)

You are accepted just dont even think of scamming this clan

WTF Dfire. -_-

Good job DE but in the UBs we wanted Palkia Giritina(origin) and Dialga. lol

Last edited:

Firebreather

Not really, as I said before, I'm saving for the clan shop everything in it will be mine muahahahaha so ranking up can come later :p

You know, if WS had listened to me you wouldn't have to chose between ranking up and buying stuff from the clan shop. You could do both!

*IZ*

Alright ya'll the tournamant has begun. Go and have fun. :)

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
^I like the idea of buying ranks, though. Then again, I'm not one to talk, I don't need to buy 'em.

edit: Ninja'd

Firebreather

Well, I had the idea that we could have two different currencies- one for just rank up purposes, and another for everything else in the clan. That way, such as in Tavogus's situation, you wouldn't have to choose between a rank up and buying a service/ something from the shop.

I mean you'd still buy the ranks, but it would be easier to buy other things too.

*IZ*

I like you Firebreather Your a good Co-Leader.
You should go on the xat.

Elision

Fall Apart.
Sorry about that Latios I PM'd you *IZ*. I was just trying to prove how much I hated Latios.

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Name: Kokonina
Activity Level: when I have the opportunity :3
Rate yourself as a battler: Not very good. 3/10
What Division: Electric
Favorite pokemon: Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini.
Who Reffered You?: tavogus
DIVERSITY

Last edited:

Elision

Fall Apart.
Name: Kokonina
Activity Level: when I have the opportunity :3
Rate yourself as a battler: Not very good. 3/10
What Division: Electric
Favorite pokemon: Jirachi, Shaymin, Victini.
Who Reffered You?: tavogus
DIVERSITY

Now both leaders have accpeted. Welcome.

Last edited:

Elision

Fall Apart.
WhiteStone, you've made me upset. That's why I've broken friendship. :'(

Y is she banned? And welcome, Ana. :)

She's being very rude. Not like friendly playing around rude like we usually do in the chat. Like that's ****ed up rude. And she also said very bad things about me to the new member -_-... Nyter might take her position

Elision

Fall Apart.
Whitestone, I've deleted everything and all that stuff that I said, I was joking. You've said most of the stuff that makes me rude, but that's a part of growing up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.