• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.
^not really just a bunch of non sense

Elision

Fall Apart.
I'm still upsat that you've said I can't take a joke (really, that does get my waterworks going), but I'm saying I'm sorry. (Still crying)

*IZ*

Jeez you guys. We dont need Drama. Make up and unban her from the xat. You can make her a member instead of a Mod if you think she deserves it...

*IZ*

Lol Poor Ana she barely joins and theres a lot of drama, nice going you guys. Im proud of u 2 WS and Bacon. (sarcasm) Settle this like adults and PM each other.

*IZ*

Double Postin' here

Name:Zekromreshiram
Activity Level: (When and how long are you on SPPF?)A few weeks
Rate yourself as a battler: Average, good for serebii noobs
What Division: The dragon one
Favorite pokemon: Latias
Who Reffered You?:(If no one leave it blank)

You are approved since I heard you fixed your mistake, I like those kinda ppl.
Sorry 4 dissapproving you earlier.

Tavo_Zx

The Iron Man
Lol Poor Ana she barely joins and theres a lot of drama, nice going you guys. Im proud of u 2 WS and Bacon. (sarcasm) Settle this like adults and PM each other.
dude they'll be alright (hopefully) I already told White that if he apreciates bacon he should try to save their friendship

*IZ*

Yea i hope. He already got Sweet Dreams out. I dont want Bacon to leave :'(

*IZ*

I hope. The way it looked like was the Sweet Dreams saw your jokes offensive and dipped. Are you and Bacon cool now?

*IZ*

She has friends? haha Ill talk to yall later imma eat sum hot pockets <3

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Hey guys...good luck in the tournament.....Pokemon trainer i'll battle when i;m on! i just pm u the time for the battle...!! goood luckkkkkkkkkk!! =DDDDDDDD

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
BTW how many round to battle? 3 round? 2 win = winner? or 1 match battle only to determine the battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.