• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarWolf

Don't Leave Bacon...
^.^ Thanks bacøn!

LunarWolf

Don't Leave Bacon...
And thank you too Volcanic!

Happy birthday!! 12 eh? Only 6 more years of crap

LunarWolf

Don't Leave Bacon...
Lol. Thanks too you too WS.

Elision

Fall Apart.
White, I'm serious about this.

I don't believe the new banner in your signature. -_-

And your welcome Lunar.

Lucky wish

Electrike Fan!!!!!!!
Sorry, I haven't been very active and I can't get on much. So if I can't get on much then I might aswell leave. See ya!

BTW, Happy Birthday Wolfy.

LunarWolf

Don't Leave Bacon...
We don't get earthquakes over here. So those who did feel it, how powerful was it?

Thanks for saying happy birthday Nyter and Lucky. Though it's sad too see you leave though, (Lucky I meant).

Comet_Dance

Look Me in the Eyes!
Happy 12th Birthday Lunar! ^_^
Have a good day.

Wow, an earthquake hit? We don't get any natural disasters here. I'm suprised we haven't had a flood. It's always blooming raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.