• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
If so, I have a Shiny Cresselia I would like to donate. Also WS, I remember something I was to do for you (Ev wipe or clone) and I said I lost my AR, I found it so, do you still need me to do that job that I don't remember what it was?

Also, Lucario, welcome to Eternal Diversity!

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
That makes no sense. Why a library? Do you still want me to do that? What ever it is you wanted me to clone + wipe of EV's?

LunarWolf

Don't Leave Bacon...
So did I lmao but apperently updating an AR is not allowed in a public library -_- so I'm still waiting on an AR to use to clone and stuff

You know what I'm just gonna avoid this techy talk. Knock yourselves out.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Okay guys big update!

Due to WhiteStone not being able to open the clan shop, I will! But because of this, WhiteStone will be taking over the league.

So ya, expect the clan shop to open within the next week or so. It will open before the end of the month. :D

Nyter

Island Challenger
Okay guys big update!

Due to WhiteStone not being able to open the clan shop, I will! But because of this, WhiteStone will be taking over the league.

So ya, expect the clan shop to open within the next week or so. It will open before the end of the month. :D

Awesome! I'm so waiting for this!

*IZ*

I deleted you guys cuz I was totally confused who was in the war team when I deleted it originally. Yes you are DE and so is FB.

Yay WS will take over the league! no more Darkness Master!

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I deleted you guys cuz I was totally confused who was in the war team when I deleted it originally. Yes you are DE and so is FB.

Yay WS will take over the league! no more Darkness Master!

Ya, but dfire still co-owns the league with WS. It's up to him, too. :570:

Status
Not open for further replies.