• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwertytroop

Strongest Charmander
Dam* straight! Keep it together guys ^^

*IZ*

I want you all to remember this day, this is the day Eternal Diversity survived. The day we were united and we learned who were loyal and who weren't.

9/22/11

cursedlee204

LEEEEETS DDOO THISS
this guy and his insperational speech

Qwertytroop

Strongest Charmander
*raises hand*
lets show these people that we arent bested by this sh!t thats goin on right now!

*IZ*

Um guys, I barely found out that we don't have a league anymore. So like wth should we do about that?

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
That is..... AMAZING!

Why thank you!
Ya, our hopes for this clan is that it becomes a more competitive oriented clan. ED was kind'a laid back.

Oh, guys! When EDR opes, you will all need to sign up, since it's a different clan. But any past ED members that sign up will have their points transfered, plus an extra 20 DPs for your comitment.

*IZ*

I'd have to agree with DE on that. We'll also still be doing battle frontier. But maybe in like a month :p

We should make some awesome ideas in this clan. Not make it wonderful, but make it extraordinary. We have learned from our mistakes and we'll make EDR one of the best clans on Serebii. :D

Nyter

Island Challenger
I'd have to agree with DE on that. We'll also still be doing battle frontier. But maybe in like a month :p

We should make some awesome ideas in this clan. Not make it wonderful, but make it extraordinary. We have learned from our mistakes and we'll make EDR one of the best clans on Serebii. :D

Amen 2 this.

DE is right!!

AND Kelz U surpassed urself w/ that! OMG!!!

Elision

Fall Apart.
Wow, Keldeo that bannr for the new ED is epic.

I think you should all know that I am never giving up on this clan. I'll be here even through EDR.

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
THIS is when clan member's loyalties are put to the test!

I'm looking at it this way...
When one door closes, another one opens!

We need people who are true to the ED cause,
And whoever quits, I wish you all the best!

Orlly? I threaten to leave and most of you are begging me to stay.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Anyone down for a battle? It so lonely in here me and Bacon are the only ones awake. (Wait,wait,wait I see DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.