• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Goodbye ED ;400;;005;;276;;432;:545:;166;;079;;329;;195;;201-n;;464;:575:;356;;223;;108;;400;;400;;400;;464;;464;;464;;108;
RAWR FEAR MA ARMY!

Last edited:

Elision

Fall Apart.
I'mma claim the last post! :mad:

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye ED. ;____________;

EDIT (With in-proper grammar): M@h 3gg$ R H@tchin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
It's funny cause none of us are gonna get the last post, a mod will. Also, to speed this up, could we ask a few other mods?

Elision

Fall Apart.
^Shut up Nyter No, I'mma get it, or at least the 2nd of last because of the mod.

BTW, My new sig is epic and don't you forget it!!!! ;)

zac4564

I'm legally blind
iaza19402434729100.gif
<--I made this except for the giritina sprite.
giritina will use shadowball to get the last post!

Last edited:

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Spamming is FUN! *Mod Walks in* I'm just kidding!

EDIT: well Ima MAGIKARP! I use Splash. Sit down, I won. everything you send out will die instantly. Eat it. (No seriously, you haven't been eating lately, you need to eat your lunch.)

EDITEDIT: I bet if we stop spamming the mod will come.

Last edited:

Elision

Fall Apart.
^Oh noes Zekrom, you've beaten my randomness and my Baconess. NOT FAIR!!! -____-

Mister_SGG

Guys, we're all gonna get infracted if you don't shut up and start making some productive posts.

Talk about EDR or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.