• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
Guys, we're all gonna get infracted if you don't shut up and start making some productive posts.

Talk about EDR or something.

Yeah that's basically what I mean.
I will leave the clan because the members are stupid enough to fight for the last (or 2nd to last) post and for other reasons to support it.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Okay, so every time somebody posts "lol, I gets da lastest post" or any crap like thatm get -5 DPs.

Astrixx

Got staplers?
Everyone caaalm down, im back.

Diamond Eagle

TheMightyPolak
Yeah that's basically what I mean.
I will leave the clan because the members are stupid enough to fight for the last (or 2nd to last) post and for other reasons to support it.

ill stop, but stop acting like the clan rolls around you. threatening to leave to keep everyone in line? That just seems a little self-centered.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
ill stop, but stop acting like the clan rolls around you. threatening to leave to keep everyone in line? That just seems a little self-centered.

True, but PTs is a very important person in the clan. He's one of the best battlers, too.*

*Not the only! For the people that may freak over it.

Nyter

Island Challenger
PT won't leave... He knows he has a good position here then in any other clan (and we love him).

But PT that was kind of mean... Just saying...

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Yeah seriously, it's called a joke (You might wanna look it up)
PRECAUTION: I'm not trying to start a fight, I just don't like being called stupid.
Also, Nyter, I agree. for some reason ED IS IMMORTAL!!

Nyter

Island Challenger
Maybe the mods must be like..

Blue Harvest: This clan is just too good, I was gonna leave my clan and join this one!
Ragnarok: I know! That Nyter guy is just TOO sexy!
Blue Harvest: I just can't delete them, you do!
Ragnarok: No YOU!
Blue Harvest: No you! I couldn't live with the guilt...

It's the only LOGICAL explanation!

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Haha. True, I can't wait for EDR. I'M SO PUMPED, I feel something... I think I feel a song coming along (Just kidding I don't sing.) But in all Seriousness, I reaaly want EDR to come up.

Or, they are just not online. That's another explaination, but I like yours better.

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
Me too! I will be in Zac's division so I can't wait to size him up with WS30...
He has some tough shoes to fill!

I'mma work him REAL GOOD!

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Size him up? What does that even mean?

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Oh, now I see, thanks. So, when do you think the clan will close?

Edit: RAAAA Ninja'd!!
Also, If I were the battle someone in the clan, would the points go to EDR or be lost here (I'm pretty sure I've been told whether or not points will be transferred into EDR, but I don't remember.)

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
Yesterday I said Today, and Today I am saying today, but come tommorrow I say NEVER!
What is taking them so long!

Oh Zac, Of course I am... NOT!

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
IMA CALL THE COPS!!! (Raking is illegal) But I know, ED is IMMORTAL STILL!
Because everyone knows about the expiration date on Immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.