• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternal Diversity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
ARC? What does that stand for? (Sorry about my constant asking of the questions) I feels like an idiot.

Nyter

Island Challenger
arc.. the excerpt to our clan story...

The Armaggeddon one!
Because the plates are no longer Water, DRagon, and Electric (Should have been Splash, Zap, and Draco)

So now we have Splash, Iron, & Spooky...

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
arc.. the excerpt to our clan story...

The Armaggeddon one!
Because the plates are no longer Water, DRagon, and Electric (Should have been Splash, Zap, and Draco)

So now we have Splash, Iron, & Spooky...

I already typed up the new story... more or less. :p

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
Pfft I can leave if I want to. It is so easy to do and have you do whatever I want just to keep me in. Lucky for you, I'm not that mean. At point I'm going to leave, and you know it... I wonder what happens...

Diamond Eagle

TheMightyPolak
Pfft I can leave if I want to. It is so easy to do and have you do whatever I want just to keep me in. Lucky for you, I'm not that mean. At point I'm going to leave, and you know it... I wonder what happens...
You can leave if you want. It just seems like you think that you leaving will be the worst thing ever. If we managed to hold up while WS left, i think we can hold up if you leave. You're just acting like.... i dunno. I can't describe it. You're acting like you're threatening to leave just to keep us in line.
EDIT- Dang.... looks like he really meant it. That doesnt change the fact that he's getting on my nerves.

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
You can leave if you want. It just seems like you think that you leaving will be the worst thing ever. If we managed to hold up while WS left, i think we can hold up if you leave. You're just acting like.... i dunno. I can't describe it. You're acting like you're threatening to leave just to keep us in line.

Oh, would you like to speed up the process? Okay then, it was your choice. Hasta Luego!

Nyter

Island Challenger
Okay, I am going to the "faster than the speed of light" thread to learn how to go fatser and go back in time to stop the and look up "SPPF Pet Peeve" thread to learn how to do some damaga control and learn how to simmer down some angry peeps from the "rude people on the internet" thread...

I'll be right back!

EDIT: ^^^ I guess I need to visit the "Mispelling" thread as well!

*IZ*

Wow mods still dont close this, idk whether PTs is serious about him leaving, though.

I've asked 2 mods already to close this. :/

zac4564

I'm legally blind
Wow mods still dont close this, idk whether PTs is serious about him leaving, though.

I've asked 2 mods already to close this. :/

PT is leaving, he took out the Eternal diversity button out of his sig. But he was always threatning to leave, its almost as if he wanted us to beg him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.