• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~EternalDarkness~ Team in Pokemon Black

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Hey I have a team that I've thrown together for a match between a friend and myself. However I believe my team could do with improvements so feel free to make suggestions on what moves and items they should have. Thanks :)

Electivire (Adamant)
Motor Drive
- Wild Charge
- Earthquake
- Thunderpunch
- Brick Break

Ninetales (Timid)
Drought
- Nasty Plot
- Solarbeam
- Flamethrower
- Extrasensory

Glaceon (Modest)
Snow Cloak
- Hail
- Blizzard
- ?
- ?

Scrafty (Jolly)
Shed Skin
- Brick Break
- Crunch
- Hi Jump Kick
- Rock Slide

Haxorus (Adamant)
Mold Breaker
- Dragon Dance
- Slash
- Shadow Claw
- Dragon Claw

Milotic (Timid)
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Recover
- Toxic

For Glaceons moveset i had no idea what to have in the last 2 spots. Plus I'm also aware that Electivire and Scrafty probably shouldn't have 2 moves of the same type. Again thanks for looking.

rocky505

Hey I have a team that I've thrown together for a match between a friend and myself. However I believe my team could do with improvements so feel free to make suggestions on what moves and items they should have. Thanks :)

Electivire (Adamant)
Motor Drive
- Wild Charge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Cross Chop

Ninetales (Timid)
Drought
- Nasty Plot
- Solarbeam
- Flamethrower
- Extrasensory
Seems fine

Glaceon (Modest)
Snow Cloak
-Ice Beam
-Water Pulse
-Shadow ball
-HP Fighting

Scrafty (Jolly)
Shed Skin
-Hi jump kick
-Dragon dance
-Ice Punch
-Rock Slide

Haxorus (Adamant)
Mold Breaker
- Dragon Dance
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

- Dragon Claw

Milotic (Timid)
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Recover
- Toxic

For Glaceons moveset i had no idea what to have in the last 2 spots. Plus I'm also aware that Electivire and Scrafty probably shouldn't have 2 moves of the same type. Again thanks for looking.
I gave you some options in bold.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Not sure if you will read this or not, but you have eternal sunshine on a team that carries a Water-Type and an Ice-Type.

Not a really good idea in my opinion.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
IMO yes, because it's easier than having to replace both Milotic AND Glaceon.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
you shouldn't use a Pokemon you are unfamiliar with, especially if its a pseudo-competitive match. Instead, use an Ice type that you are familiar with or a special sweep with an ice move for coverage.

Bigdog294

Enter the Darkness
I wouldn't use Chandelure, you all ready have coverage on the same types as it's ghost type(i know you are using it as a fire type but i think a pure fire would be better, seeing as being a ghost doens't remove any of fires weaknesses.) sorry that was so long

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
@Bigdog294 - It's alright and yeah I think I will go with Typhlosion. Any recommended movesets, every other time I've used him he's had a below average movesets due to being part of the storyline playthrough. A typical moveset in one of those is flamethrower, cut, swift & lava plume >.>
@arbiter7x - Good point, I have never used a Glaceon before so I'll Think of someone else to use instead. Thanks.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Maybe go with an Vaniluxe or a Frosslass, or Obamasnow for some grass coverage, but have someone else with a weather move to kill off the hail once you swap out, or maybe run obamasnow with ingrain and leftovers and rest

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
I think I'll go with Froslass, if i'm replacing glaceon who has shadow ball, I'd still have a pokemon with a ghost type move as well as still covering the ice type.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Typhlosion
Lonely/Naughty Nature
~Flamethrower
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Wild Charge/Aerial Ace/Focus Blast/Eruption/Return

Froslass
Modest Nature
~Ice Beam
~Shadow Ball
~Thunderbolt
~Fake Tears/Destiny Bond/Water Pulse

St Fornes

Pokemon Saint
Running ninetails with drought will not help your team seeing as you have a water and an ice type in there. I suggest removing
Ninetales (Timid)
Drought
- Nasty Plot
- Solarbeam
- Flamethrower
- Extrasensory

from your team and replacing her with

Chandelure: @ Choice Scarf/Choice Specs
Trait: Flame Body
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower