• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eternatus Shiny Gamestop code

I hope it allows me to ask here, but unfortunately I don't see any other way.

Good evening everyone, is there anyone here from the USA who lives near a gamestop (that's what it's called)? Because my brother and I would each look for a serial code for this Shiny Eternatus. Maybe there is someone who could help us :) Unfortunately, we ourselves are from Switzerland and therefore have no chance.
We didn't have a lot of thing to help, but we can watch it of course :3
Thank you for reading. if this wasn't allowed, just let me know (wouldn't have been a bad intention)

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
All the Gamestops around me have run out. I hope you are able to get one!

Thank you for watching :) i Hope it too, but we didn't have any idea where we can get it of another way. Now we will still waiting here xD

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
Apparently they are giving them out in Europe starting in October. It was mentioned on the main site.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
yes that why i give up here. i hope i can get than one :) and when not, c'est la view

Do you still need one? I have a spare Gamestop code that I can PM you.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Do you still need one? I have a spare Gamestop code that I can PM you.

Hey.

May I get an Eternatus code, if an extra is still available? If not, I'd be very glad if anyone can share a spare one. :)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hey.

May I get an Eternatus code, if an extra is still available? If not, I'd be very glad if anyone can share a spare one. :)

Sure. I have 2 spares. I can give one to you and the other person.

GalenIYIarek

Hello! It would be fantastic if anyone else has a spare US code for the Shiny Eternatus. With hurricane Ian hitting FL, I was not able to make it in to GameStop in time. All stores are out or closed near me. Any help would be incredible

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Ok so no Enternatus and no mythical trio cuz I don’t live in these countries
Crying