• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Etrian Odyssey

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
As some of you might know, the newest game in the Etrian Odyssey series has been released for the 3DS, and has been titled: Etrian odyssey IV Legends of the titan.

Also they have also released a limited edition set, that includes the games soundtrack and some of the artwork from the game.

Comment and discuss ^_^

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I played the demo for the 3DS (never even heard of “Etrian Odyssey” before) and I thought it was kinda fun. I might actually get this game.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
It's been out for over a month now. Why talk about it like it was just released?

Anyway, I like it. Only problem I have is that I haven't gotten very far into it because of Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion 2, Devil Survivor, and life making me so busy. But I enjoy it when I play it, and it seems easy enough to get back into when I need to.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
It's been out for over a month now. Why talk about it like it was just released?

Anyway, I like it. Only problem I have is that I haven't gotten very far into it because of Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion 2, Devil Survivor, and life making me so busy. But I enjoy it when I play it, and it seems easy enough to get back into when I need to.
I meant to post this thread when it first came out but it slipped my mind XD

Yeah it is basically a combination of final fantasy and pokemon mystery dungeon.
For those who don't know. You assemble an exlporation team and then get into turn based battles using knights, archers etc. In a grid-floor based dungeon.