• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eureka Seven anime/manga!

who was your favourite Eureka 7 character?

• Renton Thurston

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Eureka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holland Novac

• Dominic

• Anemone

• Dewey Novac

• Gekko State personal

• Thurston family

• Total voters

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Apart from hover-boarding, 14-year-old Renton Thurston finds his life boring until a large LFO robot called the Nirvash crashes into his room one day without warning. The pilot of the LFO is a beautiful young girl named Eureka, who has come to have her LFO serviced in the garage run by his family. But following her are the Gekkostate, a small band of guerilla fighters, and a United Federation Forces KLF unit.

have you watched or read Eureka Seven? English or Japanese version? did you enjoy it? What was your overall opinion? What would you rate it? ;408;

P.S

sorry about the poll but I couldn't fit in everyone's names so you'll have to be specific

Last edited:

chalkus

I really tried to like Eureka 7, but I was pretty indifferent about it. I never bought into Renton as a hero, he just seemed like a whinny kid to me. Eureka often times came off as nuts. Holland was my favourite character until he started treating Renton like crap for no good reason. Anemene was also insame, but unlike Eureka, who was a reserved crazy, she was off the wall.

If I had to pick someone, I guess it would be Holland's girlfriend, Talho. She definitely knew how to wear a pair of shorts.