• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eureka Seven AO

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I feel the exact same way. It's been hard for me to follow what's going on. Eureka Seven had a big cast of characters too but what it didn't have was these sort of political problems involved. Since AO is set on Earth we've got a large cast of characters AND a mess of nameless military commanders from various countries to keep track of. Half the time I'm scratching my head trying to remember who's allied with who.

Though I did fanboy freak out when
THE MOTHER****ING GEKKO
showed up.

Exodd

Gekko! Yay!

The preview might be hinting that something is amiss, pointing out that Eureka starts acting frivolous. Maybe her appearance has something to do with Naru and the scub coral. Hopefully some other Gekkostate members appear on the ship, but I don't think the preview showed any.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Though I did fanboy freak out when
THE MOTHER****ING GEKKO
showed up.

You're not alone there, I had a similar reaction.

One of the problems I had with the episode was that it seemed like everything that left me confused in the last episode never happened, I mean Gazelle and his two friends, whose names escape me, were off investigating who Elena is (not to mention the **** she did that episode) but then this episode they were off somewhere trying to find were Generation Bleu keep all the qartz they get out of the scub coral, and Elena was back to her normal old self. Tell me what happened Bones!!!

Exodd

I think Elena was being affected by that dust Secret which caused her to act like Miller, or that at least made her realize she was doing that. Truth met with Miller (or Elena posing as Miller) in a previous episode acting interested in her, so maybe the actual Miller went somewhere else and then Elena was somehow made to take her place acting as a spy. Elena apparently had a split personality, but Gazelle's team confirmed that Miller existed before working at Generation Blue and the U.S. military reported the difference between Miller and Elena's DNA, so she couldn't have been Miller all along.
Gazelle's team had their funding for the mission cut off after Generation Blue dealt with the dust Secret. They might have kept investigating on their own and somehow found out that Generation Blue was hiding something under their base. The guys looking into Elena's past at the end of episode 11 were from the U.S. military, and they discovered there was actually a different girl that had her name.
Elena seems to have some connection with Eureka/"the other side", so maybe she is actually from the same place as Ao. The way she reacted when Ao's eyesight was examined and her ignoring Fleur's question about whether or not she could see trapar may be hinting to that as well.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I think Elena was being affected by that dust Secret which caused her to act like Miller, or that at least made her realize she was doing that. Truth met with Miller (or Elena posing as Miller) in a previous episode acting interested in her, so maybe the actual Miller went somewhere else and then Elena was somehow made to take her place acting as a spy.
Gazelle's team had their funding for the mission cut off after Generation Blue dealt with the dust Secret. The guys looking into Elena's past at the end of episode 11 were from the U.S. military, and they discovered there was actually a different girl that had that name.
Elena seems to have some some connection with Eureka/"the other side", so maybe she is actually from the same place as Ao. The way she reacted when Ao's eyesight was examined and her ignoring Fleur's question about whether or not she could see trapar may be hinting to that as well.

Elena isn't Elena though, at the end of the last episode she said "Good bye Miller, good bye Elena" then she's back to her otaku self this week? It just seems like Bones have no idea were they we're going with that and just dropped it.

Exodd

Maybe Elena meant something like she's tired of using other identities/she wants to find out who she really is. She didn't want to act like Miller anymore, and she was apparently using the name of someone else that died (which might have something to do with her supposedly being experimented on).

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Ok, so Eureka is pregnant with Ao, which means she is from the past apparently. If I understood what her projection said to Ao towards the end it seems like Renton will be making an appearance sooner or later.

And dammit Elena, make up your mind! Stop flip-flopping back and forth between personalities.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Time travel? Really? As if this wasn't a confusing mess already...

It wasn't all bad though. Seeing Eureka throughout the episode was enough.

She came from the past, so I'm working under the assumption that she was frozen/preserved (along with the Gekko and Nirvash) in the scub coral. I don't find that as unbelievable as flat out time travel, and my suspension of disbelief will be gone if they manage to travel backwards in time to return Eureka to her rightful time. I mean they don't even have a DeLorean.

Exodd

If Eureka is from the future, and had Ao in the past, does that make Ao older than his mother?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Okay, new opening this week.

Starts with Nirvash flying through the sky, kind of like E7's first opening.

lol Ao looks like a giant water-walking monster. Okay they're showing the main characters, standard fair.

Side characters coming onto the screen, awesome. This feels a bit familiar though...

Truth with his Gurren Lagann.

Ao again, Eureka, wait was that Renton?!
Wait what's going on?! This beat... Is this? OH MY GOD IT'S JUST LIKE DAYS. HOLY **** IT'S A REMAKE OF DAYS.

IS THIS FLOW? THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE FLOW. OH MY GOD IT IS FLOW! THE SONG SOUNDS SO SIMILAR BUT IT ROCKS!

I ****in' cried out "YES!" and applauded. In one minute the series has been completely redeemed.

I've pretty much given up on keeping track of all the **** that's going on now. It'll work itself out later I guess. One big revelation this week is that AO takes place before E7. That flashback from E7 about how the Scubs took over or whatever? I think that's when this series takes place.

Exodd

One big revelation this week is that AO takes place before E7.

That was hinted at in the previous episode. Georg and Fleur said the the Gekko was built in a future year and Eureka explained that she and Renton were using the Gekko to track the disappearing Scub Coral.

I think Elena might have something to do with Eureka supposedly having a baby girl.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I have no idea what's going on anymore, first time travel, now Ao seems to have jumped into a world were Goldilocks don't exist.

JUST when things were starting to make sense they throw that at us. Maybe the "weapon" that came outta nowhere lets Ao travel between World Lines.

I'm also under the impression that Ao is gay. Given that he didn't blush at all during that tent scene where it was implied Fleur may have touched him on his Seventh Swell but he blushed after when the friggin' pilot gave him a thumbs up.

This series sure does like it symbolic dream sequences...

Exodd

Elena seems to be trying to hide seriousness from others. In a previous episode, she surprised Fleur with her angry reaction toward Eureka.

I think the explanation for Goldilocks seemingly being forgotten by most of the characters might include one or more of these:

1. Ao traveled to an alternate dimension/timeline.

2. The Quartz used some memories as fuel.

3. There is a massive coverup within Generation Bleu involving Team Goldilocks which probably also has something to do with Bruno's supposed suicide.

Last edited: