• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Eureka Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: my spelling seems to really suck when it comes to spelling character names. o_O I must work on that. the 'h' sounds silent in her name though...

Sheik

I like Eureka Seven it's a pretty good anime IMO I really like it so far what i've seen on CN and I have the boxset with t-shirt manga music cd and the dvd really nice boxset and DVD 2 can't wait till I can get 3 and 4.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: then I most be pronouncing it differently. :p

Mimori Kiryu

Eureka SeveN is currently one of the animes I don't want to miss. ^^ It just has a different feel to it then most mecha series, I don't know why and I'm a complete shipper for Eureka x Renton and Anemone x Dominic. <333 It seems though that Talho x Holland is kind of one sided though. ;P

As for the show, though, I really like it and how in depth it is for the characters, especially Renton. He's such a cutie. :D

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: I say Moondoggie a little cutie. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.