1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Europe / UK Zeraora Event Codes

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Haydinho, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Haydinho

Haydinho Member

Hi everyone,

This resent event has been run worldwide, with a strange cancellation for Australia and New Zealand.

Our local distributor of these codes never received them and has cancelled the event, so pokefans on in these PAL regions have no local way of obtaining Zeraora.

I am reaching out to UK and Europe based gamers and asking for a code, as these are PAL regions the codes also work for our systems.

Please PM me if you have a spare code you are willing to pass on, much appreciated.

For other Australian and New Zealand based gamers, comment below requesting your own code.

Thanks

2. wateva76

wateva76 New Member

I went to EB games today, and found out that there's no Zeraora for Australia, which I'm a little annoyed by. We seem to get shafted on events a lot. If you do manage to get a code, let me know. I'd love to get one too.

3. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Happy Minun

From what I heard on Discord you might be able to get codes by calling Nintendo Australia during office hours and have them generate a code for you.

4. Haydinho

Haydinho Member

Ah, that’s an international call for me, got a link to the source?

5. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Happy Minun

It was last Friday (Saturday morning AU time) on Serebii Discord, here's a screenshot (spoilered to prevent page stretching, timestamps are CET):

[​IMG]

I reckon if you're New Zealand you might be able to call their number for New Zealand customers instead, which is 0800 743 056, open in office hours Australian Eastern time

6. Haydinho

Haydinho Member

An update for those who may also be looking for these codes, I contacted Nintendo via the Pokémon.com support page and was able to get a code.