• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Europe / UK Zeraora Event Codes

Haydinho

Hi everyone,

This resent event has been run worldwide, with a strange cancellation for Australia and New Zealand.

Our local distributor of these codes never received them and has cancelled the event, so pokefans on in these PAL regions have no local way of obtaining Zeraora.

I am reaching out to UK and Europe based gamers and asking for a code, as these are PAL regions the codes also work for our systems.

Please PM me if you have a spare code you are willing to pass on, much appreciated.

For other Australian and New Zealand based gamers, comment below requesting your own code.

Thanks

wateva76

I went to EB games today, and found out that there's no Zeraora for Australia, which I'm a little annoyed by. We seem to get shafted on events a lot. If you do manage to get a code, let me know. I'd love to get one too.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
From what I heard on Discord you might be able to get codes by calling Nintendo Australia during office hours and have them generate a code for you.

Haydinho

From what I heard on Discord you might be able to get codes by calling Nintendo Australia during office hours and have them generate a code for you.

Ah, that’s an international call for me, got a link to the source?

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Ah, that’s an international call for me, got a link to the source?

It was last Friday (Saturday morning AU time) on Serebii Discord, here's a screenshot (spoilered to prevent page stretching, timestamps are CET):

46L9Ec1.jpg

I reckon if you're New Zealand you might be able to call their number for New Zealand customers instead, which is 0800 743 056, open in office hours Australian Eastern time

Haydinho

An update for those who may also be looking for these codes, I contacted Nintendo via the Pokémon.com support page and was able to get a code.

But i don't think it still works. Contacted them because over here in Germany gamestop couldn't generate the code already but they told the event ended so couldn't generate more... Failed Zeraora and Shiny Poipole ffs :(

Ashley G

HI Zeraora is the only pokemon I need for a complete pokedex. Could someone please PM me a code for the UK version of it as I am in Australia.

Thanks.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I also need a Zeraora code. Is anyone kind enough to PM me a spare one for the European/Australian version, please?

I can trade you:
- Marshadow
- Shaymin
- Celebi

Last edited:

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Another Australian here who was left out of the Zeraora event thanks to those jerks at EB Games refusing to even supply the codes to begin with. If you have a spare European Zeraora code (since Australia is compatible with Europe), just PM it to me.