• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EV Guide Upgraded version! Place for EVs and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One small mistake, which i can correct myself.
I didn't fight the trainer two more times without the Power Weight. I went straight to the Bidoofs. Therefore 38 EVs altogether.
So:
252 Def + 108 Speed + 38 HP + 82 Sp.Def = 480 EV
With 2 Zinc and 1 HP Up
252 Def + 108 Speed + 58 HP + 92 Sp. Def = 510 EV

There we are.
But i remembered another thing which might have made wrong results yet again
Well, after i checked with the lady the first time when i thought i had 80 EVs in Sp. Def,(I checked to see if i was off in my calculations at all at 80) she said no, i fought another Tentacool with the Power Band on foolishly. I was meant to take that Power Band off to get 1 EV, so instead i got 5. So i wen't again with what i thought was 81 EVs and again she said no, so i was happy because i thought all was going well.
I then fought another Tentacool with the Power Band on, thus another 5 EVs.
This is when my memory gets blury. I don't know if i went to fight another Tentacool because i thought i miscalculated or went straight onto the Zinc and HP Up.
And it was one Zinc, becuase i remember how i thought to myself that i thought i had more than one.

Sorry for all the false information before this, but my memory is deceiving me. Maybe i should just use 10 berries on both Sp. Def and HP and re-do those ones?

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
One small mistake, which i can correct myself.
I didn't fight the trainer two more times without the Power Weight. I went straight to the Bidoofs. Therefore 38 EVs altogether.
So:
252 Def + 108 Speed + 38 HP + 82 Sp.Def = 480 EV
With 2 Zinc and 1 HP Up
252 Def + 108 Speed + 58 HP + 92 Sp. Def = 510 EV

There we are.
But i remembered another thing which might have made wrong results yet again
Well, after i checked with the lady the first time when i thought i had 80 EVs in Sp. Def,(I checked to see if i was off in my calculations at all at 80) she said no, i fought another Tentacool with the Power Band on foolishly. I was meant to take that Power Band off to get 1 EV, so instead i got 5. So i wen't again with what i thought was 81 EVs and again she said no, so i was happy because i thought all was going well.
I then fought another Tentacool with the Power Band on, thus another 5 EVs.
This is when my memory gets blury. I don't know if i went to fight another Tentacool because i thought i miscalculated or went straight onto the Zinc and HP Up.
And it was one Zinc, becuase i remember how i thought to myself that i thought i had more than one.

Sorry for all the false information before this, but my memory is deceiving me. Maybe i should just use 10 berries on both Sp. Def and HP and re-do those ones?

With all those variables, I'm afraid that seems like the best solution. However, does it really matter if you lose a point or so in Sp. Def/HP and gain an extra point or so in the other? I know it's more satisfying to know that you EV trained correctly, but I don't think that it'll make much difference when you're battling, and I don't think it's worth the trouble just to correct a few misplaced EV points.

Actually, you're right. Plus, Sp. Def is needed more than speed on Milotic. I think that i'll just leave it.
Thank you for all your advice.
At least i know that it has flawless Def.. :D
(31 IVs in it and max EVs on it, Bold Nature).

EDIT: Wait, i know why i was concerned in the first place. I wanted to check it's IV's after all the EVs were on, but oh well.
I already know they are pretty decent.

Ansem.

Last edited:

Petal

Care to elaborate?
Hey, this equation is kind of like my last one but I just want to make sure.

52 Speed EV's needed. (152-Carbos*10)

52 / (2 * (2 * 1)) 52 Divided by (Pokerus(Macho Brace*Starly)) = 13 Kills.

I'm not sure but something about this just feels wrong.

Is it correct or is it just me?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
new one coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.