• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EV trained Magikarp vs. Mewtwo. ULTIMATE BATTLE!!

...Can I win?

• Total voters

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
Flail on 1 HP does 102-120 damage to neutral defence/0 IVs/0 EVs Mewtwo, dead, not win

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I say... go Magikarp! I've always loved the little guy. It should be possible with a full party.

Swampfarmer

Floater of Jelly
liek zomg ur def gona wni coz makigpra r teh bets pokeymanz evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneoneeleven

Seriously, Definetley post this on YouTube, I want to see it.

Firemaker

Mammoth Master!
I really think that magikarp possibly may have the upper hand. Depending on Mewtwo's level of course. A level 100 magikarp against maybe at lv 10 Mewtwo. 1 hit-KO.

Arbok

aka Arbok
I really think that magikarp possibly may have the upper hand. Depending on Mewtwo's level of course. A level 100 magikarp against maybe at lv 10 Mewtwo. 1 hit-KO.

We're talking about a guy who's going to fight with his ... friend, was it? I'm sure his friend hasn't got a Mewtwo at level 10 and will be higher than 70. Possibly level 100.

aquasuicune

The only way magikarp will win is if mewtwo is hacked at a very low level, or if the mewtwo does not have an attacking move. Example being mewtwo with calm mind, light screen, rain dance, and sunny day. CBkarp would help speed it up.

I really don't think Magikarp will win, because it is designed to be weak, then rapidly stat increase when it is a gyarados.
mewtwo would have high stats anyway, and magikarp low stats.
i'm not saying your a n00b just magikarp wouldn't stand a chance.

Munchlax313

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Mewtwo will win even if it's only at Lv 70. Heck, even a Lv 50 Charizard could defeat your Magikarp without Focus Sash.