• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EV Trained Pokemon Trading Thread

Jonah White

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
Hi all

I just have a little question....
Once I've finished EV training my pokemon, is it a bad thing
to level them up to 100 in the daycare?

Last edited:

iTarTar

Sidhe111

Shiny 6IV Blissey (calm)
Ev 252 in Spd/HP
4EV in SpA
Dazzeling Gleam
Protect
Softboiled
Sing
Message me offers for this Special wall to end all other.

Zerothedarklord

LF someone to EV train some pokemon for me, please PM me if you're interested and we can discuss details.

OFFERING: (All male unless otherwise stated)
1 NAIVE (protean) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Froakie (don't remember if I still have this)
1 ADAMANT (sand rush) 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Drilbur
1 ADAMANT 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Dratini (shed skin)
5 ADAMANT 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Axew (4 females with Mold Breaker, 1 male with Rivalry)
1 MODEST Deino 31/xx/31/31/31/31
2 MODEST Petilil (Own Tempo) 31/31/xx/31/31/31, 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Female)
1 ADAMANT Swarm Scyther (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
3 CALM Chansey (31/xx/31/31/31/31) with Aromatherapy egg move

4IV Breeding materials: (will offer a male/female of these)
3 Female Modest Charmanders, 11 Male Modest Charmanders
5 Female Adamant Fletchlings (Gale Wings), 8 Male Fletchlings (2 Big Pecks, 6 Gale Wings)
3 Female Adamant Drilbur (Mold Breaker), 1 Male Drilbur (Mold Breaker)
3 Female Modest Deino, 5 Male Modest Deino
3 Adamant Beldum (Clear Body)
3 Female Gible (2 Adamant, 1 Jolly) (1 Rough Skin, 2 Sand Veil), 2 Male (Adamant) Gible (Sand Veil)
6 Female Adamant Axew (Mold Breaker), 4 Male Axew (3 Mold Breaker, 1 Rivalry)
3 Female Petilil
1 Female Torchic (Adamant), and 3 Male Torchic (Adamant), 2 of the 3 Males with Speed Boost
2 Female Aron (Adamant, Rock Head) and 4 Male Aron (Adamant, 4 Rock Head, 1 Sturdy), all with Head Smash
3 Male Tyrunt (Adamant), all with Ice/Thunder Fang and Dargon Dance
10 Chansey (Calm) (all with egg move Aromatherapy)
2 Female Scyther and 2 Male Scyther, all Technician and Adamant

Nayzira

IV Breeder
I have some old pokemon I'm no longer using because I replaced them, all by the same pokemon for different reasons, I'll list the reasons too. I'm replacing some more old pokemon too but I still have to breed the pokemon I'll replace them with.

Volcarona (F) - Japanese (english name), in a Pokeball
Level: 100
Nature: Rash
Ability: Flame Body
IV's: 20 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 6 / 24
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
Current moves: Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Fly
Original trainer: B e t t y
Replaced it with a modest flawless Volcarona.

Ninetales (F), in an Ultra Ball
Level: 96
Nature: Timid
Ability: Drought
IV's: 31 / 03 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
Current moves: Fire Blast, Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, Solar Power
Original trainer: Me (Azgaza)
Replaced it when I became able to breed Vulpix with the egg move Hypnosis

Absol (F), in an Ultra Ball
Level: 69
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
IV's: 31 / 31 / 31 / 01 / 31 / 31
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Current moves: Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Perish Song
Original trainer: Me (Azgaza)
Replaced with an egg move knowing one in a Moon Ball.

If you don't like the moves I'm fine with using a TM I happen to have or spending a heart scale to change it to how you like so you can take them straight to battle.

I prefer trading for a few items and pokemon I still need:
-Dawn Stone
Shiny Stone
Sun Stone,
All the EV reducing berries
I'm also looking for a Snorunt or Froslass with its hidden ability.
Other then that, try any offer if you want any of these, it's more that I want to make people happy with them instead of releasing them.

For good offers by the way I'll EV train anyone's pokemon. I can do up to three pokemon, how long it takes depends on how detailed your EV request is. I estimate between 10 minutes and an hour. Would give me a nice break from breeding I guess :p If your pokemon happens to be a species I like I might ask if I can breed an egg from it, I will put back any moves if it looses them in day care ofcourse.

Last edited:

Sidhe111

Willing to do EV Training on pokemon for other pokemon in return :)

JeremyDavies

Im looking for a Vivillon with Icy Snow pattern. Must also be modest nature, Compound Eyes and with 31 IVs in SpAtk and Speed. I have plenty of EV trained pokemon readyy to be traded, I also have my own modest Vivillon with CE and 31 SpAtk and Speed and its EV trained, but it has Polar pattern. I really want one with Icy Snow pattern and its not possible to be bred with that pattern (because its region dependant, and changing regions on the DS didnt work) so I really need one that is battle ready and with that pattern because it looks amazing...pm me if u have one i will trade basically anything for it

Last edited:

Zoltan3

Trading Darkrai Lvl 100, 6IVs, 252 SpA 4 SpD 252 Spe, Timid. Perfect for competitive play, PM me offers. I'm interested in cool shinies, event legendaries, more Darkrais, and cheap megastones.

Janna_San

Looking for a Rotom Wash. Preferablly with this IV/EVspread.

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature

Offering shiny protean Froakie, shiny Lugia, Excadrill. Or HA Pokemon with competitive IV spread. I also have a jirachi and 6IV japanese Ditto.

Seth_Laugh99

Shiny Breeder
looking for a hasty, ev trained pikachu, with volt tackle. with at least attack and speed maxed out. lvl 50 or under.
Willing to trade: shaymin, JP regigigas, jirachi, shiny murkrow, shiny unown, shiny scyther, and many others. pm if interested.

SoCoolCurt

TailGlow.Amphro.OhNo
Offering a Dragonite I bred for a Trick Room team that just isn't working out the way I wanted her to. Has her hidden ability and the egg move Extreme Speed though so maybe someone else can use her. If nothing else, it'll be great for breeding.

Dragonite (F) (Can nickname, if desired)
Level: 61
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Multiscale
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV's: 212HP/252Atk/44SDef
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Tail
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance

I did spend a pretty good amount of time breeding and training this one (which is why I'm offering her here and not just stashing her in my box) so I would like something significant in return. PM me with an offer and hopefully we can work something out! I guess right now I'd be interested in hard to breed gen 6 Pokemon (Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, Shiny, etc.). And if not that, then maybe something to help my Trick Room team?

Last edited:

Red Jr.

Banned
Have Calm nature Rotom-H that is to be used competitively

It's 5 IV bred (non perfect stat being attack) with 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD ev spread
T-wave, overheat, volt switch, will o wisp

Also have Timid Gengar with sludge wave (DW only move)
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Taunt, Destiny Bond, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast

Listening to any offers if you're interested.

momenttt

Looking for these please

Hello everyone I have been lurking here for a couple of years but finally decided to make an account!

I have been playing faithfully since Red and Blue and have been collecting Shiny and Perfect IV/Ev trained pokemon since Gold and Silver. The original, not the remakes. Thus I have acquired MANY pokemon, from trading and friends. I have just gotten into Gen 6 seriously so I do not have anything from Gen 6 to trade for really. I have been very busy with my eBay business as well so I don't have time to breed in Gen 6. I am looking to unload pokes I have from the previous 5 Gens though. I have a FEW shiny gen 6 pokemon that I have traded for as well. But I have just not had the time or energy to put into training or breeding yet,

So I have many legit shiny gen 1-5 pokemon that are 6IV / 5IV I can trade. I also have some gen 6 shiny pokemon but they are not trained or bred very specifically. At least not for me, they were more novelty because I liked the way they looked and have been keeping them for potentially training some day if I have time. I can also have them holding almost any item. I can try to get an item I do not have currently.

Also as a note is there any way I can check the stats and IV's of a pokemon before someone trades it to me?

Like a preview or will I just have to bite the bullet and take a chance? I have worked hard for my pokemon and I am not looking to get scammed out of them.

So these are the stats I am looking for : Shiny is a Plus! :)

Meowstic
Nature: Timid
IV’s: 31/whatever/31/31/31/31
EV’s: 204 HP / 36 Def / 4 Sp. Atk / 116 Sp. Def / 148 Spd
Ability: Prankster
Moveset:
-Quick Guard
-Safeguard
-Charm
-Swagger

Aromatisse
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 72 SDef / 180 Def
Quiet Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
- Trick Room
- Misty Terrain
- Moonblast
- Protect

Aromatisse
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 24 SpA / 136 SpD
Sassy Nature (+SpD,-Spe)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Moonblast
-Trick Room

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spd
Adamant Nature

IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Protect

Greninja
Trait: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature

IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Mat Block

Aegislash
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Attack / 252 Special Attack
Quiet Nature

31/31/31/31/31/31
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- King’s Shield

Last edited:

aerial_ace

Trading my clyoster lv 50 ev trained in att and speed adamant nature skill link moves;razor shell rock blast icicea spear and shell smash. Its 5ivs (-satt)

LF version exlusive Mega stones or event only legendaries.

Minigoth

I have plenty of 5 IV adamant pinsir's for trade, pm me with offers. Ideally i am after a friend safari ditto.

Last edited:

ArcticWolfl

Eggcellent Breeder
I have ONE 6IV Female Heatran up for trade! Best offer gets it, bidding will be open until further notice through PM (probably wednesday). I RNG'd it myself, it has been cloned only ONE time and won't be cloned ever again. The other one will be with me. It has been EV-trained based on the showdown statistics and I used it online myself. It comes at level 100. =]

Wicked13

Competitive Breeder
LF: Kalos Bred Competitive Pokemon VGC

FT: Ability Capsules

PM if interested

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for timid flawless gengar and khangaskan. Refer to my shop pls

Vampaze

Im ️Looking for really cool battle ready max ev trained pokemons!
POKEMONS ILL OFFER: Events, shiny events, flawless events, shiny flawless pokemons, shiny flawless max ev trained pokemons