• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

EV Trained Pokemon Trading Thread

Mash

Have a 5iv HA fully trained venomoth

Timid nature 248 HP/252 Speed/4 spDef
Wonderskin

Baton pass
Quiver dance
Bug buZZ
SLEEP powder

Pm me for offers

mazam

Clefable, Calm, Unaware, 5 IV (-Attack), Level 52, Calm Mind, Aromatherapy, Wish, Moonblast

Noivern, Timid, Frisk, 5 IV (-Attack), Level 52, Dragon Pulse, Switcheroo, Hurricane, Boomburst

Vaporeon, Bold, Hydration, 5 IV (-Defense), Level 50, Ice Beam, Roar, Toxic, Hydro Pump

Ampharos, Modest, Static, 5 IV (-Speed), Level 51, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Power Gem, Dragon Pulse

Starmie, Timid, Natural Cure, 5 IV (-Attack), Level 52, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Scald, Rapid Spin

Goodra, Modest, Hydration, 4 IV (-HP and Attack), Level 55, Fire Blast, Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb

Blissey, Calm, Natural Cure, 5 IV (-Attack), Level 51, Aromatherapy, Soft Boiled, Healing Wish, Ice Beam

Chandelure, Timid, Flame Body, 4 IV (-HP and Attack), Level 50, Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball

Excadril, Adamant, Mold Breaker, 5 IV (-Special Attack), Level 52, Rapid Spin, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Earthquake

Smeargle, Jolly, Technician, 5 IV (-Speed), Level 53, Stealth Rock, Destiny Bond, Sticky Web, Spore

Also have a 2 IV Magnezone with decent IV'S needed for HP Fire.

I want other 5 IV Battle Ready Pokemon such as Conkeldurr, Slowking, Sceptile, Arcanine, Gothitelle, Klefki but AM OPEN TO ALL OFFERS.

Suffuze

I am looking for a Jolly Scyther w/Technician & Baton Pass egg move. Also need it to be a male. Will trade ASAP!

Mega Gobli

The Best
Looking for any competitive Xerneas, nature does not matter, but it has to be either EV trained already or with good IVs in speed, Special Attack, and Defense or HP. I have legendaries, shinies, and almost any item from Y or ORAS. Just pm me if you want to make a deal.

andrewjohn1317

Looks good I'm sorry this is really i'm unsure to this but is a useing info's

MaximusGamez

Fairy Fighter
Looking for a battle ready gengar NO HOLD ITEMS NEEDED, NO SHINY NEEDED. I really need one and will offer a battle ready shiny kabutops.

lvl 46 shiny kabutops nicknamed scythe naïve with swift swim and damp rock

rain dance
stone edge
aqua jet
aerial ace

125 hp 127 attk 117 def 79 spec attk 76 spec def 103 speed

Last edited:

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
I need someone to EV train 2 Pokemon to level 50 for me and I'm willing to give an event or a shiny Pokemon for it, I have some nice Pokemon too, just PM me

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
I am looking for an ev trained magnezone with hidden power fire. I have many 5 iv pokemon and a shiny therian form landorus I can trade.

Myuu~

Looking for a Chansey (or battle-ready Blissey) with the move Softboiled, at least 4 good IVs, 252 EVs in HP and Defense, and either a bold or impish nature.
PM me for a list of everything I can offer.
If you have a specific request, don't be shy to ask, because I may just be able to get it for you!

Mega Gobli

The Best
Trading battle-ready Butterfree for battle ready female Lopunny. Must have at least 5IVs and has to be EV trained. Pm me for more info.

I have for trade:

SHINY Weezing ♂
Ability: Levitate
Level: 100
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Pain Split

I can also include a Black Sludge held item with this guy. Looking for any Pokémon of equal value that might interest me so just PM with any offers. Kalos bred for those who wondered.

rentin215

yup

seeking : 6iv volt tackle pichu static and timid nature and the move fakeout.
seeking: 6iv adament nature machop with no guard and bullet punch
up for trade: groudon with mega stone
event hoopa
deoxys
rayquaza
event celebi
gf

Earendil

Up for giveaway I have a heavily touched shiny Blastoise (originally caught in a Friend Safari) and a flawless 6 IV Raticate (also heavily touched, and at Lv. 100).

Anyone is welcome to take one or both of these Pokemon. Please feel free to contact me for further details.

EDIT: The Raticate has been given to Chz.

Last edited:

Ginnybeans

TCG PokeTuber
Looking for:
• 5IV Xerneas with max HP and Sp.Att
• 5IV Groudon with max HP and Att
• 5IV Kyogre with max HP and Sp.Att

Can trade:
Just about anything! I will accept most breeding projects as payment for the above. I mostly just don't have a reliable way to get the pokemon listed above, and my partner and I need them for VGC things.

Painted

Hi everyone!!!
LF: shiny Druddigon 5 or 6 IV with egg moves if possible. Battle ready too. I can offer:

BR Shiny Milotic 5 IV missing the speed. Bold nature. (If Druddigon is shiny and BR)
BR Snorlax 5 IV unsure of missing IV, adamant and EV trained in attack and sp def ( non shiny Druddigon and BR)
PM me if interested, thank you!!!

Garchomp is bae

LF: HA pokemon I don't have. Cleffa/clefairy/clefable w/ softboiled. Various 5iv breed mons or random egg move pokemon I don't have

OF: 5-6iv shinies,5iv Breeding request(I can breed pretty much anything you like have a lot of HAs), BP items.

JoeJoe Joey928

Intermediate Breeder
I'm looking for someone to finish EV training one of my pokemon. It is about half done, but it needs about 252 SPA evs, and I am not properly equipped to do it as fast as I would like.

EDIT: I have it taken care of now. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for someone who can EV train my pokemon by Sunday afternoon the latest (cause I wont have time to trade during weekdays). I have 3 pokemon that need to be EV trained. But they already have random EVs, so you might need to have EV removing berries/reset bags..

-I can offer 1 nicknamable Shiny pokemon of your choice for the 3 pokemon that you can EV train

FT:
-Poliwrath
-Pyroar F
-Fraxure
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika

-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Greninja
-Quiladdin
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Gyarados
-Gyarados
-hawlucha
-Dunsparce
-Dunsparce
-Dunsparce
-Munna

Please note that they are not competitive.
PM me

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Offering some ev'd pokes of mine.
Persian has perfect ivs in ATK/SATK/SPED, and Mightyena has so in atk and sdef. [i don't breed with a flawless ditto as a principle. Mightyena comes in a normal pokeball]

* Mixed attacker love ball Technician Persian, lev 73, moveset FAKEOUT, SWIFT, ICYWIND, NIGHT SLASH. 6att/252satt/252sped

*Adamant max ATT AND HP EVS Moxie Mightyena, lev 88, moveset SUCKERPUNCH, CRUNCH, FIRE FANG, YAWN.

( they are both nicknamable )

I could also take requests; i have expanded my colored mons collection so i have access to some apricons, db, and other colored balls mons. I'm looking for events, willing to trade more than 1 ev'd and iv'd poke for legit ones. hit me up with questions or requests for further details. i could also recover forgotten moves/ teach tutor moves for these mons. cheers.

JustJay17

Hey guys. I know this is out of the ordinary.. But I want to start a new game on my Omega R. and want to carry the very few pokemon I have with me over.
My favorite pokemon is Haunter (Even have a tattoo of him), so I want to start the game with a strong Gastly (Looking for strong EV's and IV's). I also want to x-fer 7 pokemon pokemon to my new game.
Here's what I have to offer (select one for gastly trade and 1 to keep for helping me with move:
Event Jirachi
Event Zygarde
Event Articuno
Event Keldeo
Event Darkrai
5 IV Grovyle (Timid)

It's not much, but would love the help! Thank You!